Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309499
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

Dell XPS ONE A2010 CPU Upgrade
#31
Try to flash my second version of mod.
find
quote
#32
I was able to flash with biosupdate.bat and E4500 proc. Still stucked at boot with Q8400S processor. Then I reflashed the original bios.
find
quote
#33
Bad news. So I can't help you...
find
quote
#34
Is it a mobile LGA 775 microcode or a desktop LGA 775 microcode on this machine ? Desktop I guess ?
Step 6 - If you're updating your old microcode, delete all of the old microcodes that match your processor's CPUID. You did that ?
find
quote
#35
I've added suitable microcode for your Q8400S. It didn't help.
find
quote
#36
Anyone wants to look further ?
find
quote
#37
Today i received a bios chip for XPS One A2010 from bios-chip24.com. They say it is a Bios chip DELL Notebook.
find
quote
#38
Here is the last bios for the Dell XPS One 24. https://downloads.dell.com/bios/AIO114.EXE - The original processor is a Q8200. Someone wants do do a comparison with the XPS One 20 bios ? https://downloads.dell.com/bios/R215335.EXE
find
quote
#39
(05-13-2019, 07:14 AM)bigsicret Wrote: I was able to flash with biosupdate.bat and E4500 proc. Still stucked at boot with Q8400S processor. Then I reflashed the original bios.

Hello

I think to have inserted the Microcode for recognizing the new CPU Q9950s.

Now I would try to flash the BIOS from my DELL A2010 first with the original BIOS 2.06 from the DELL site, for seeing if the procedure is working
and for beeing sure if I can reflash the original one if my modified flash would fail.

But while following the instruction for introducing the BIOS - I get the message:
  C.\Winflash\afuadm.lnk is not a valid Win32 application.

I think there is mainly a prob with the extension: lnk
The system is running with Win10 home 32-bit

Could anyone help me out, please ?

Thanks

Have a nice day
find
quote
#40
bepel
Read this topic attentively.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)