Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424131
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119095
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309499
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169141
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61106
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274946

Dell XPS ONE A2010 CPU Upgrade
#41
(05-13-2019, 07:14 AM)bigsicret Wrote: I was able to flash with biosupdate.bat and E4500 proc. Still stucked at boot with Q8400S processor. Then I reflashed the original bios.

(06-03-2020, 05:28 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: bepel
Read this topic attentively.

Hi
Thanks for your feedback.

I have read the thread several times.

On post #21 was said to flash with: Afudos.
On post #22 was written that his Bios is dead
   Than Bigsicret changed back his old CPU
On post #32 he wrote: I was able to flash with biosupdate.bat and E4500 proc. Still stucked at boot with Q8400S processor. Then I reflashed the original bios.

That's my question. How he has done ?
I received the mentioned message that afuadm.lnk couldn't be executed.

You wrote on post #15
   This system uses usual AMI BIOS. Unpack file R215335.EXE by WinRAR or 7-Zip - M-020006 is proper file to flash.
    Just add suitable microcode and flash by afudos

I have added the missing microcode in the file: M-20006
 
But when I unpacked the file R215335 - I got 2 flash files: M-10008 and M-20006

  The last line in: Afugo.bat  says: winflash /im-010008 /jm-020006 /pb
How could this be done with afudos ?
I think that the data from the file: afuadm.bak  (=afuadm.lnk) can't be ignored.
  But I don't know what this data means :-(

Thanks again for your help

Friendly greetings


Here is the data from the original biosupdate.bat
@echo off
mkdir c:\winflash
copy * c:\winflash
copy afuadm.bak c:\winflash\afuadm.lnk
copy afugo.bak c:\winflash\afugo.bat
c:
cd\
cd winflash\
afuadm.lnk         (from here is coming my error-message)
@echo on

The data from afuadm.bak (or afuadm.lnk)   is scrambeled for me
 but I can see that afugo.bat is indicated

Here is the data from afugo.bat
@echo off
c:
cd\
cd winflash
@echo on
winflash /im-010008 /jm-020006 /pb
find
quote
#42
Adding microcode didn't help in this case.
I'm not a tutor. I make mods only.
find
quote
#43
(06-04-2020, 01:21 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Adding microcode didn't help in this case.
I'm not a tutor. I make mods only.

So the whole 32 posts is this thread are obsolete ?  Sad

Why I shouldl read it attentively ?

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)