Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425384
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 543
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227369
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310543
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

ECS Nf650iSLIT-A
#1
Yes, I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this, But what i wanna do i've tried doing it myself but it didn't work, Ok so i have 2 bioses 1 is the new one and the other is the old one, What i wanna do is Take the cpu micro codes from the new one and put it in the old one so the old bios has the micro codes from the new one

Here is a link to the new bios
http://download.ecsusa.com/dlfileecs/bio...650B04.zip

Here is a link for the old bios
http://www.mediafire.com/?ydtmk0jkvel

Neither one of those bioses are modfied, I have a way to backup my current bios (which is modded)

Is this possible?

Here is a pic of both bioses in cbrom 1.95 New.bin is the New bios and 65010Q is the old bios

[Image: bios.png]
find
#2
I think this is possible , however I will have to find out how to extract the NCPUCODE.bin , as its hard coded into the bios

Regards
Admin
find
#3
(12-06-2009, 06:34 PM)1234s282 Wrote: I think this is possible , however I will have to find out how to extract the NCPUCODE.bin , as its hard coded into the bios

Regards
Admin

Thank you, I've tried to extract it with cbrom but it dosen't extract all of it for me, I may be doing somthing wrong

I tried

cbrom new.bin /cpucode extract
then i set the file name NCPUCODE.BIN but it comes out 0 kb instead of 124 kb

Edit:

If you do Get the NCPUCODE.BIN to extract with all the CPU Micro Codes, Can you tell me how you did it? Cause i could make use outta this for many Motherboards i have.
find
#4
its not possible , sorry

you will see that the correct command is

cbrom ***.bin /nc_cpucode extract

This corrupts the bios and completely REMOVES the cpu microcodes

Sorry , we are still working on this kind of mod

Admin
find
#5
(12-06-2009, 07:31 PM)1234s282 Wrote: its not possible , sorry

you will see that the correct command is

cbrom ***.bin /nc_cpucode extract

This corrupts the bios and completely REMOVES the cpu microcodes

Sorry , we are still working on this kind of mod

Admin

Ahh that sucks, I was hoping it would be possible, I will contiune working on and see if i can come up with somthing.

Thank you for the reply tho.


Edit:

I did some searching, Some guy said it is possible to do it with a hex editor, I'm sitting here looking at a hex code and i don't understand it. The said you can copy hex code from the new bios to the older bios and it will have all the micro codes, But he dosen't explain how to do it, Does anyone here know how to do so?
find
#6
I see this also, and am analyzing it in hex workshop.

TheWiz
www find
#7
Nice, If i knew more about hex code i would have it done, I have no clue about hex code tho. Thanks for looking and replying
find
#8
I have some friends checking some info out, should hear from them soon.

TheWiz
www find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)