Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424190
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3563
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 226
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223891
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6743
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 358
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309541
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 571
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20227
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169166
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6271
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5741
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61122
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274960

Envy 14 Whitelist request
#1
I have an envy 14 and I'm trying to isntall a killer NIC 1103.

BIOS for my laptop:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55493.exe

Current WLAN:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4239&SUBSYS_13118086&REV_35
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4239&SUBSYS_13118086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4239&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4239&CC_0280

I appreciate any help people can give me!

Thanks,
Aaron
find
quote
#2
Disregard!
find
quote
#3
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Try this Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#4
I flashedthe BIOS successfully to F.26, but my NIC is still whitelisted. And I get the 702 error code!

The current WLAN code I lsited above is the one I'm using, not the one I want. Do I need to find a laptop to plug the new one in so you have that WLAN ID?
find
quote
#5
But does it boot or halts on the error and forces you to power off?

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#6
(01-14-2012, 01:27 PM)camiloml Wrote: But does it boot or halts on the error and forces you to power off?

Boots great, no issues, I can access the BIOS and everything. So the build appears stable. I just can't boot (get the WLAN card not authorized and 702 error code) when the killer NIC is installed.

Thanks,
Aaron
find
quote
#7
The error will show with unauthorised card but it should continue booting and all should work.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#8
This is what I get when I boot with the killer NIC installed:
[Image: photong.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When I use the old NIC (the PCID I posted above) it boots up and everything works like normal.

Aaron
find
quote
#9
I'm trying to follown the guide and nuse the whitelist removal tool...
But the file that I have to work with is a .bin and I can't figure out how to get a .fd

Also, for the PCI ID, that is the PCI ID for the current WLAN card...
I just put the NIC in my friends laptop, and this is the PCI-ID I got:
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0030&SUBSYS_20011A56&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0030&SUBSYS_20011A56
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0030&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0030&CC_0280


Thanks,
Aaron
find
quote
#10
Anyone?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)