Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6403
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 138
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424551
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3654
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224788
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309815
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62001
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20314
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169429
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6386
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

Extract BIOS
#1
Photo 
My laptop does not accept to install Windows 7 x64 only 8.1 or greater. I wanted to release this option. I wanted to extract UEFI  from ROM. Why the manufacturer's website no longer exists. because lenovo has buy it. It's possible?

Laptop CCE f40-30

[Image: post-586720-0-62913200-1442190118.jpg]

[Image: post-586720-0-62265100-1442190135.jpg]

[Image: post-586720-0-76176500-1442190163.jpg]

[Image: post-586720-0-17498600-1442190190.jpg]


[Image: post-586720-0-27503300-1442190206.jpg]



Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#2
Disable secure boot, then maybe you can install Win7

Please link me to the BIOS at Lenovo site so I can look to see if you have hidden option you might need. You may be able to dump current BIOS with FPT, please give me your ME FW Version so I can link you to the correct version to use with your system. Check with HWInfo64, ME sub-section is in the motherboard section on left side tree/menu
https://www.hwinfo.com/download/
find
quote
#3
(11-13-2018, 12:54 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Disable secure boot, then maybe you can install Win7

I try disable secure boot and doesn't work!
find
quote
#4
OK, follow rest of what I mentioned.

Or, also delete all partitions on your HDD/SSD, and create new on with GPT partition, that should allow you to install Win7 with Secure Boot mode enabled.
find
quote
#5
(11-13-2018, 12:54 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: Please link me to the BIOS at Lenovo site so I can look to see if you have hidden option you might need. 

Similar model Lenovo LNV L40-30. Old model doesn't have bios to download. I can extract from ROM?

I found in forum but need pay! Mauha

https://nottecreparos.com/showthread.php?t=3711
find
quote
#6
That's not the Lenovo BIOS Flashed to the board though Sad
I will try to find same one shown in your image F40-30

Did you try to install to GPT partition as mentioned yet?

Also, since I need your exact BIOS to check, and may not be able to find download, please check the ME version as mentioned, so I can help you to get a backup made so we can check that.
find
quote
#7
(11-13-2018, 12:08 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: OK, follow rest of what I mentioned.

Or, also delete all partitions on your HDD/SSD, and create new on with GPT partition, that should allow you to install Win7 with Secure Boot mode enabled.

I try too...boot Windows 7 Freeze!
find
quote
#8
Are you installing from USB? If yes, try install to GPT partition from CD/DVD instead.

Please put in stock Win8-10 drive and get me the Intel ME info, so I can help you get a backup made.

What options do you have on your exit page of BIOS? Please add image of this to above post with the others, thanks

Did you see this, it looks like you have to edit win7 image
https://translate.google.com/translate?h...rev=search

And USB if not using CD/DVD you have to have in GPT too, that's why I mentioned trying CD/DVD, but I did not know you needed to edit Win7 image as mentioned above
https://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.a.../index.php?/topic/777623-cce-f4030-sequencia-para-boot-windows-7/
find
quote
#9
Here, try all these FPT in DOS
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...5582096047

Use this command, change directory to FPT8, FPT9, FPT10 etc until you see it save the file.
>> CD FPT9, CD FPT10 is how you change directory in DOS

FPT.exe -bios -d -backup.bin
find
quote
#10
(11-13-2018, 12:57 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: What options do you have on your exit page of BIOS?  Please add image of this to above post with the others, thanks

 First post updated!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)