Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424135
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223757
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61107
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

FUJITSU D3128-A1 (request)
#11
means i need to find ROM BIOS chip on the board, then use a hardware programmer as u mention to flash the d3128-a2 file in to bios chip?
find
quote
#12
Yes, you're right.
find
quote
#13
oh..ok...thanks
find
quote
#14
Same request her, but less confidence and capabilities.
First: Bios programmer.
I found many devices on Amazon (or elsewhere). The question is: should I buy a programmer with clamps? I don't think that BIOS chips are mounted on socket...
Second: BIOS chips on MoBo.
Probably last BIOS chip I saw in my life was the BIOS chip of a PC-AT main board (yes, more than 30 years ago...).
Which kind of chips should I look for?
Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#15
You will have to research this subjust on your own.
find
quote
#16
Hello everyone. I have the same request and exactly the same situation. I searched for information about the M720 and M730 and even the pdf on the fujitsu website gives conflicting information.
Are you sure that i can just try to flash the bios from the M730? The bios versions for the D3128-a1* and D3128-a2* boards are the same, but the changelogs are very different.
For some reason, the full form of the post does not work in 3 browsers (firefox, ie11 and edge), so I can't make a spoiler with bios changelogs.
Which file should be flashed by the programmer?
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDown...4FB66942D6 - BIOS D3128-A2x
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDown...05A9218831 - BIOS D3128-A1x
I found the BIOS chip on the motherboard (I can't attach a photo because the full form of the post is not working) - it's 25Q128A.
I ask for your advice! Thanks.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#17
Find correct BIOS dump from M730 and flash it to your system by suitable hardware programmer.
find
quote
#18
I couldn't find a bios dump for the M730 on the internet, only files from the official website. Do I understand correctly that they are not suitable for firmware by the programmer?
find
quote
#19
Unpack official BIOS and extract D3128-A2.UPD
Try to flash it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)