Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1813
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424600
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225005
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119225
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309865
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 669
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20330
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169467
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

Fitting BIOS of Akoya P8610 to Akoya P8612
#1
Hi to all,

my problem is as follows:

I own a Medion laptop model Akoya P8612. It has a NVIDIA 9100M G chipset (MCP79) and uses hybrid SLI with a GT230M.
Acouple of month ago I believed there was a BIOS update released which I flashed. Unfortunately it was for the previous model Akoya P8610 with a 9600 GS for hybrid SLI. Never the less the machine is still working but not the second graphics adapter of course.
I tried to get the original BIOS in different forums and also contacted the manufacturer because they don't offer the original release for download.
But I did not have success (they wanted me to send the machine and pay about 150 € for servicing).
Now I found out that I can open and modificate the 8610 BIOS file with Phoenix BIOS Editor. I found the secondary graphics adapters BIOS as an optional ROM inside the BIOS. From Techpowerup I got a BIOS for a GT240M (GT230M was not to find) and replaced it with the 9600 GS BIOS but still the card won't work.
I think there are some other points to change but I'm lost where or what to look for as I don't know much about Phoenix BIOS and this tool.

Does anybody have an idea or some know how to share?
Any answer would be highly appreciated

Best regards hanson

ASRock X79 Extreme6, I7 3930K, 2 x Gainward Geforce GTX 770 Phantom 4 GB @ SLI, 4x4 GB G.Skill TridentX 2133 MHz, Creative Labs Soundblaster Z, 3 x OCZ Solid3 120 GB RAID-0, 2 x Seagate ST3000DM001 3 TB RAID-0, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 in UEFI mode (System watercooled)

[Image: sysp-14688.png]
find
quote
#2
Nobody??

ASRock X79 Extreme6, I7 3930K, 2 x Gainward Geforce GTX 770 Phantom 4 GB @ SLI, 4x4 GB G.Skill TridentX 2133 MHz, Creative Labs Soundblaster Z, 3 x OCZ Solid3 120 GB RAID-0, 2 x Seagate ST3000DM001 3 TB RAID-0, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 in UEFI mode (System watercooled)

[Image: sysp-14688.png]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)