Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108003
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1313
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8764
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425635
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227567
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119715
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310590
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Si2636 Unlock Req.
#1
Hello and good day,

I just got this really old laptop from a friend, like 2008-ish.
Broken DC connector, broken touchpad ribbon, no battery, yeah, really problematic laptop.
It's not really an Si2636 (it's a rebrand), but this bios works on it.

The amilo si 2636 uses FIC MR030 mobo, mine uses MR031, and I've got the full schematic of it.




It currently has
T8100 - Socket P
2GB ram (single channel)

no pci wifi, no disk, no nothing, just bare cpu and ram installed, I just got it like this.

I want to give new life on this laptop, maybe as a fileserver/htpc Big Grin
I might remove the screen and just run openelec on it.

Maybe I can get some overclocking? Some unlocked options?
Maybe I can run 1066 FSB socket P processor on it?
Maybe I can run 2 x 4GB ddr2? (does that even exists?!)
Just reading the strings00 on phoenix bios tool shows multiplier, so maybe overclock is possible?
Maybe FSB overclock too?


UPDATE:
but yeah, I just bricked this laptop recently lol.
I forced flashing an amilo si2654 bios on it haha.

I bought a ch341A and a soic8 clip to reflash it, It uses a winbond 25x80.
I cant find my old ch341 lol
Gonna wait for like 2 weeks for it to come.


Attached Files
.rom   03010H.ROM (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 9)
.pdf   mr031-v03-0907-1.pdf (Size: 1.22 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#2
Oh the ch341a came, but we have a new problem, the .ROM file is larger than 1MB. It wont fit the chip. ;( any help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)