Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 103
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424437
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3617
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6784
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 404
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309706
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61960
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 622
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20274
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6343
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 823
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61197

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Si2636 Unlock Req.
#1
Hello and good day,

I just got this really old laptop from a friend, like 2008-ish.
Broken DC connector, broken touchpad ribbon, no battery, yeah, really problematic laptop.
It's not really an Si2636 (it's a rebrand), but this bios works on it.

The amilo si 2636 uses FIC MR030 mobo, mine uses MR031, and I've got the full schematic of it.




It currently has
T8100 - Socket P
2GB ram (single channel)

no pci wifi, no disk, no nothing, just bare cpu and ram installed, I just got it like this.

I want to give new life on this laptop, maybe as a fileserver/htpc Big Grin
I might remove the screen and just run openelec on it.

Maybe I can get some overclocking? Some unlocked options?
Maybe I can run 1066 FSB socket P processor on it?
Maybe I can run 2 x 4GB ddr2? (does that even exists?!)
Just reading the strings00 on phoenix bios tool shows multiplier, so maybe overclock is possible?
Maybe FSB overclock too?


UPDATE:
but yeah, I just bricked this laptop recently lol.
I forced flashing an amilo si2654 bios on it haha.

I bought a ch341A and a soic8 clip to reflash it, It uses a winbond 25x80.
I cant find my old ch341 lol
Gonna wait for like 2 weeks for it to come.


Attached Files
.rom   03010H.ROM (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 9)
.pdf   mr031-v03-0907-1.pdf (Size: 1.22 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#2
Oh the ch341a came, but we have a new problem, the .ROM file is larger than 1MB. It wont fit the chip. ;( any help?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)