Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424136
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3554
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 214
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223758
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119096
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6738
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309504
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61903
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 564
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20216
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169142
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6261
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 766
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5735
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61108
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274947

GA-P55A-UD4 rev. 1.0 Raid mod request
#1
Hello everybody, new to this forum Smile
Hope somebody can help me with a mod to my bios F15 for GA-P55A-UD4
I would like only this 2 to be updated if possible, intel raid, realtek lan
Link to original bios : http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/BIO...d4_f15.exe
Thank u in advance
find
quote
#2
I have same motherboard GA-P55A-UD4 (But rev 2.0)

But BIOS same.

And i need bios mod too.

Please GURUs, can you help with our BIOS?

I'd like to be updated intel option rom (if possible Angel)

Many Thank's
find
quote
#3
I try use 'Award BIOS Editor' but get error.
Anyone know wich editor can i use?
find
quote
#4
Intel Matrix RAID 10.6.0 (I stopped using 11.0 due to incompatibilities with some RAID cards; it's only alpha anyway)
JMicron 1.07.28
Realtek PXE 2.41 (this is only used if you use network boot (PXE) anyway)

Untested

This type of BIOS is updated with CBROM. To modify options on an Award BIOS, one would usually use Modbin, but I don't recommend it. It often corrupts the BIOS. I used only CBROM to update the Option ROMs. If you need any options enabled, let me know. I do those with a hex editor because, again, Modbin will often corrupt the BIOS.


Attached Files
.zip   P55AUD4-IMR10.6.0-JM1.07.28-RPXE2.41.F15.zip (Size: 844.62 KB / Downloads: 30)

Feel free to use/link/host any BIOS I post, no credit necessary. However, this is at your own risk and I take no responsibility. Always keep a backup of a known-good BIOS. Don't flash a motherboard if you don't have a backup computer just in case.

Always use RAID mode. RAIDFix
find
quote
#5
Thank you very much for changing the bios

I just successfully flash my bios with this.
First fly is ok.
find
quote
#6
Can someone please update the bios with the latest Intel, Jmicron, Realtek Rom?
find
quote
#7
Manufacturer: Gigabyte
Model: GA-P55A-UD4 Rev 1.0/2.0
Bios Type: Award
Bios Revision: F15

Oroms Updated to:
Intel Raid 12.7.0.1936
JMicron 1.07.28
Realtek PXE 2.58

Flash from DOS with Included Flash Utility.

Gigabyte_GA-P55A-UD4_F15_IR12.7_JM28_RT258.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ppe544aq0cp2n2
find
quote
#8
I have SHUTDOWN problem with my MB with Intel Rom 12.7.0.1936
About same problem wrote another users.

Please update Intel Rom with the latest bios.
So, for Jmicron and Realtek update please too.

Many thanks.
find
quote
#9
Can someone please update the bios?
find
quote
#10
I try use 'Award BIOS Editor' but get error.
Any ideas?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)