Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424311
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3593
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169212
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

Ga-650sli-ds4 and Celeron Dual core e3200
#1
I looking for some help to have my dual-core celeron e3200 be fully supported by the bios for my gigabyte board. The gigabyte bios is at http://america.giga-byte.com/FileList/BI...s4_f8f.exe. A donor bios i found is from an asus p5n-esli (650SLI CHIPSET, same as gigabyte) http://dlsvr04.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock...I/1406.zip.

The donor does support the celeron dual-core e3200. The gigabyte board does have support for celeron dual-core e1500. If there is anything else you need to know please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
find
#2
I sincerely apologise for the delay in oour response. Due to the large amount of posts here , we do make errors and skip a few by accident! Tongue

I cant really help you with this but il forward an email to TheWiz , who is our resident CPU Support Wizard!

Regards
Admin
find
#3
Not a problem at all, No big rush here. I'm using this computer as a nas and running virtualbox, so it's not my main machine. It works well even without the bios supporting the cpu but, the os is having some issues with power management (it's guessing at the speed stepping). I wanted to give you guys the heads up that I do have a backup chip for this mb. I am also familiar with hot flashing chips.

Thanks again.

(02-11-2010, 02:52 AM)1234s282 Wrote: I sincerely apologise for the delay in oour response. Due to the large amount of posts here , we do make errors and skip a few by accident! Tongue

I cant really help you with this but il forward an email to TheWiz , who is our resident CPU Support Wizard!

Regards
Admin
find
#4
Hey man, thanks for your patience. I tried the hopefully least risky od which was simply updating the microcode table from the donor bios to your board.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/ga650sli.bin

TheWiz
www find
#5
I am happy to report that the bios is now seeing my cpu properly. Thank you guys very much for your help!
find
#6
Great News! Glad we could be of service Big Grin

EDIT: Moved To Cconfirmed Section.

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ga...26#pid7326

TheWiz
www find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)