Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424182
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223862
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119106
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6269
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274957

Gigabyte Aorus x5v7 hidden BIOS settings
#1
Hello.
I am trying to unlock hidden settings in a Gigabyte Aorus x5v7 laptop. But the fact is that the matter does not even reach the point of flashing a modified BIOS. I tried it with my own flasher and through FPT. Did it according to the instructions from here https://www.win-raid.com/t3908f16-GUIDE-...Flash.html
The point is that it cannot boot with this boot64.efi file. Renaming this efi doesn't change anything.
The fact is that it's much easier for me to flash a modified BIOS with unlocked settings using the programmer, but when the settings are changed using AMIBCP_v5.02.0031, nothing changes in the BIOS.
So the question. Could someone help with unlocking the settings for this miracle? I perfectly understand that this is work, and work should be paid for. Therefore, I am ready to pay for the result.
P / S. Yes, I apologize for my English, I am writing via google translator. Smile


Attached Files
.bin   out.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#2
Hi~guy ,a question for you.
So ,this out.bin is backup via a programmer??

find
quote
#3
No, this is a FPT backup.
It allows reading the flash, but knocks out an error on writing. If necessary, I can take a dump with the programmer, but I'm sure they will be identical.
find
quote
#4
So ,now you can't re-flash it via fpt,right??
Because of gigabyte's bios interface usually didn't include item of "secure boot" ,so you can't access efi environment to unlock "bios lock" then successfully flashing with fpt.

I would suggest you to dump bios again via programmer and also re-write mod bios via programmer.

find
quote
#5
So the fact is that this is already a modified dump with "open" BIOS settings. I changed them with the AMIBCP program and wrote them back with the programmer. But in the laptop itself, nothing has changed.
And I don’t know how to remove the BIOS lock for flashing the modified dump using regular means or through FPT. Tried to do this https://www.win-raid.com/t455f16-Guide-H...-BIOS.html to the manual, but nothing worked for me. It was decided to simply remove the USB flash drive, consider it a programmer, change (open hidden settings) and write back.
find
quote
#6
Okay ,now try this mod and response the result.
https://userupload.net/ypwbg39tmjoj

find
quote
#7
Yes, one minute! Smile
find
quote
#8
What you mean "one minute"??
The result of flashing mod??

find
quote
#9
You are a wizard!!! Smile))
All items of the hidden BIOS menu appeared!
I have not yet tested the possibility of flashing with a modified dump. It is not enough to simply disassemble the device every time for firmware with a modified dump ...
Tell me, how can I thank you?

Yeah, I saw the donation button.
find
quote
#10
It's nice~!!
Please capture some unlocked screenshots to me ,thanks.

I saw you ever edit item "Memory Configuration" via amibcp ,now you can find it under the path Chipset > System Agent (SA) Configuration > Memory Configuration

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)