Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224627
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Gigabyte P55-USB3 (Rev. 1.0) - SLIC2.1 BIOS Mod Request - Pretty Please!
#1
Hello everyone! I am trying to mod my Gigabyte P55-USB3 (Rev. 1.0) motherboard with SLIC2.1. My very sincere thanks to anyone who might be able to help me!

Motherboard: Gigabyte P55-USB3 (Rev. 1.0)
Manufacturer: Gigabyte
Bios type: Award
Bios: F9

Link to download: http://download.gigabyte.us/FileList/BIO...sb3_f9.exe

Thanx! Heart
find
quote
#2
Having trouble opening this :S

Have notified my co-admin
find
quote
#3
Thank you 1234s282 for trying to take a look at this one for me. I'm sorry you are having trouble opening the file. It looks like it is a self-extracting 7-Zip file. I was able to run the 7Z file and it extracted 3 files:

autoexec.bat
FLASHSPI.EXE
p55usb3.f9


I zipped up the three files and uploaded them to megaupload here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VAZ1Q1HA

I also uploaded just the p55usb3.f9 file here (in case that's all you need):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=94XR5EZM

I hope using megaupload is okay. Confused
I didn't really know who to use. I just did a google search for a file upload site and they came up.

I was just about to post my reply and I saw the attachment feature on the forum board. I did that one too! I hope one of these methods work. Bear with me... I'm new to all this. Blush

Thanks again for trying to help me! Heart


Attached Files
.zip   p55usb3.zip (Size: 798.9 KB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#4
Sorry , thats not what i meant , i can succesfully extract the 3 files its just when i try modding it using the SLIC tool it gives me an error message and wont completel the mod

Admin
find
quote
#5
Oh sorry. Boy, don't I feel dumb right now. Blush
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)