Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6439
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14070
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424634
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3670
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 365
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225121
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6833
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 458
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309904
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62028
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 676
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20336
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169492
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6418
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 881

[HELP] Bricked HP laptop
#1
Hello there,

I've flashed the BIOS with advanced menu (http://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php?...miloml.exe).
At the beginning it was working perfectly. But then I disabled the "Virtualization" option and saved. Then the screen went black and NUM- and CAPS-lights blinked twice and paused. So the BIOS is corrupted according to HP.

So I followed this (http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-MU...-IMPORTANT) and this (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Re...rue#M21456), but it doesn't beep, the monitor stays black, but it's accessing the usb stick!

Would it help if someone with a G72 or G62 would give me his/her HP_TOOLS-Partition from the hard drive??

I would appreciate it, if someone could help me recovering my system!
Testificate
find
quote
#2
ME TOO....
I have recently bricked my G72 with a bad bios flash
I've tried the USB flash however I have installed an SSD and I no longer have the recovery partition so the USB boot isnt working. Do you know of any other way to reflash the bios to get it to boot? I just get the two-Blinks on the caps/numlock LEDs.
I would really appreciate any help!
Thank You.
find
quote
#3
(10-06-2014, 01:30 AM)Paul Casey Wrote: ME TOO....
I have recently bricked my G72 with a bad bios flash
I've tried the USB flash however I have installed an SSD and I no longer have the recovery partition so the USB boot isnt working. Do you know of any other way to reflash the bios to get it to boot? I just get the two-Blinks on the caps/numlock LEDs.
I would really appreciate any help!
Thank You.

Hi friend,
post here your Original Bios File or link to HP support to download It.
I will reply quickly !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
Hi everyone,

I flashed this on my HP G72. After one reboot, the computer doesn't respond : I get the flashing Caps Lock and black screen.

I tried recovering the BIOS with many methods, but nothing works ; when I use the keys combinations (Win+R, Win+V, Win+B) I don't get any bip. The USB drive flashes a bit but stops after a while, and does it again indefinitely.

I tried renaming the file with Phoenixtools but it did not work either.

I can't boot HP_TOOLS either.

If anyone has any idea, I will be very grateful.

Thanks !
find
quote
#5
Some news, I tried doing the same process with the modified file I attached above, but still no luck.

Thanks to anyone who will save my PC !
find
quote
#6
try using a ch341a tool to flash the bios chip directly.
find
quote
#7
I have a broblem bios with my hp g72 computer
The problem is that the laptop is still in black screen mode
and CAPSLOCK + NUMLOCK LEDS Blinking
i have changed at Graphic Card from Hybrid to eGPU setting
I want to recover bios (sp55430) with usb 
I could not
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)