Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 108
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 173
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222340
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6670
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309026
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61797
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 495
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20133
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168880
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6173
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 694
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5655
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60974
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274832
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24762

HP DX2300 MS-7336 Unlock Request
#1
Hi all,

Please can you unlock the following BIOS on this motherboard?

Motherboard make/model: MSI MS-7336 (HP DX2300)

Bios Version:1.14 Rev. A
18 Dec 2008

Link To Official Bios Download: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec...vc-67041-1

I hope that's all the details you need. Looking primarily for any OC options that may be available.

Cheers

Chris
find
quote
#2
Hi,

I also have a DX2300. Any update on this?

I have spent a quite amount of time understanding how to show the hidden features. I used modbin6 on v1.14 bios(I am on v 1.06 currently, planning to update) but I am seeing that everything is already set to normal. Further searching I found that some one called @applerom says that ,we have to tamper with the assembly code in some original.tmp file, since the features are getting hidden during post. That sounds complex to me.

I am seeing that the DX2200 has been unlocked, hoping the same to happen here.

Any help is much appreciated.

In case, anyone wants the bios file to be uploaded, pls so let me know.

Thanks.


EDIT: Attached bios file v1.14 dx2300 MSI-7336


Attached Files
.rom   BIOS.ROM (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 145)
find
quote
#3
Wink 
Update: I installed a q6600 and it is working perfectly on my dx2300 MSI 7336 Big Grin Better try to get a q6600, than waiting for someone to reply.
find
quote
#4
I got a new SSD and when tried to reinstall windows 8.1, it would stuck in the setup. So i took the ssd, put it in my laptop, installed Windows 8 and placed it back.
Windows 8 Booted, I started to install graphic driver but then suddenly it got stuck. I was like how come my HDD windows 8 is working fine but this one is getting stuck.
After doing a lot of trial and error, found that setting Power Options to  "High Performance" seems to do the trick, its been running Crysis 3 for the past 3 hours, no problem, all 4 cores running.
Aftermath: the system gets stuck when Windows tries to underclock the cpu from 2.4Ghz to 1.56Ghz. Setting "High Performance" prevents this, thus allowing the system to run.
find
quote
#5
11/24/2008-Broadwater-6A79LM4FC-00
HP Compaq dx2300
All is i need - BIOS.bin file whitch can control the FSB
 official bios update http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=3352968&swItemId=vc_67041_1&lang=en&cc=us
Sor for ma eng lang Blush

p.s. https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...ck-Request
       in this post guy with name Abhivista atache the file wich have expansion*.ROM.. but i have award bios and bin expansion

THANK YOU!
find
quote
#6
I have an HP DX2300 with MS-7336 mobo  PhonexAWARD Bios 1.14
I have two 2x2GB DDR2 but windows 64bit  sees only 3.5G (so does memtest)
I suspect the RAM is reserved for onboard video but I am using pciE video card.
I have see no option in the BIOS to disable onboard video.

Is it possible to enable "disable onboard video" menu item in the BIOS ?

which tools should I use ?
find
quote
#7
BTW: it's Award BIOS.
Open Device Manager, click View at the top of the Device Manager window, click Resources by type, and then select Memory. This should give you an output similar to the picture shown below
[Image: MemoryMap_Enduro.jpg]
Resize such window to show all information. Make and post a screenshot of it.
find
quote
#8
https://imgur.com/a/wLX6F
find
quote
#9
A good new - internal graphics is already disabled.
A bad new - this system uses 32bit's PAE, although 946GZ supports 36bit's PAE. So now chipset can't address memory above 4GB now.
Memory above 0xD8000000 address is used by internal devices, including your GeForce 6610 XL. So 3456 Mb are available.
find
quote
#10
(09-08-2017, 11:52 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: A bad new - this system uses 32bit's PAE, although 946GZ supports 36bit's PAE. So now chipset can't address memory above 4GB now.

Exactly what causes limiting to 32-bit-pae ?
- CPU (I am planning upgrade to E6700, could that help ?)
- OS ?
- BIOS
- hardware chips/wirering on the board, e.g,  32-bit wide bus where 36bit would be required ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)