Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 93
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424396
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3611
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 202
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224424
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119163
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 271
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6781
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 400
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309691
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61958
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20271
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169263
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6341
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 820
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5791
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61192

HP Elitebook 8570p Bios password reset
#1
Hello guys,

I'm trying to reset the password of bios HP elitebook 8570p , did somebody tried to reset the password?

I have tried alot of options, first to contact HP to send the SMC.bin file but they didn't offer me help for my country,second option i found in this forum is to reset the UUID in FFFFF... , but i don't know how to do this reset because the password is in my bios.


Maybe its not correctly thread to post this request.

I would appreciate your help.
find
quote
#2
I need current backup of your BIOS.
find
quote
#3
(03-29-2017, 01:50 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: I need current backup of your BIOS.

Hi !

I need Bios password reset too.
What of BIOS backup needed - I can read dump per "universal bios backup toolkit" or per CH341 programmer?
One request more - whitelist removal if it is possible.
New BIOS at HP site http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp79501-80000/sp79728.exe

Thanks...
find
quote
#4
(07-25-2017, 04:04 AM)Schu Wrote: What of BIOS backup needed - I can read dump per "universal bios backup toolkit" or per CH341 programmer?
anyone
find
quote
#5
Bad news. BIOS does not store passwords, only SHA-1 hash from them.
find
quote
#6
That is further? If I found dump without password, I would be able in my laptop write. Can it help?
I have find image, but i don't know is it for Intel or diskret video, may be it give anything https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IqcVT...VNODA/view
find
quote
#7
I can try to remove a password from your dump. But I need full your(!) dump by CH341A programmer.
find
quote
#8
Link in PM
find
quote
#9
Schu Wrote:I immediately have flash. On the first sight looks very good - BIOS accessible. I make test a few days. But, in any case, first many many thanks.
find
quote
#10
(07-27-2017, 11:34 PM)DeathBringer Wrote:
Schu Wrote:I immediately have flash. On the first sight looks very good - BIOS accessible. I make test a few days. But, in any case, first many many thanks.

I have the exact same HP model with the exact same problem(HP EliteBook 8570p). I bought it few days ago from a person who doesn't remember the BIOS password. Is there a way that the file made for Schu to work for me? If not can I ask you to help me with my BIOS Please?! Thanks a lot!!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)