Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224194
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6311
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

HP Mini 1000 BIOS Request
#11
I gathered the F16 for you calling it master... Wink
But poorly I can't load it up right now to this thread...

HERE[attachment=1583] you go...

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#12
(12-30-2010, 03:53 PM)MrTangoWhisky Wrote: I gathered the F16 for you calling it master... Wink
But poorly I can't load it up right now to this thread...

HERE you go...

Thanks :-D
find
quote
#13
I found out the deviceID of the BCM 94322, it's PCI\VEN_14e4&DEV_4353. I tried to use MMTOOL to replace module 1B, and it said '1Bh This is non-editable module!!'

How can I mod my BIOS?

EDIT: I think I found my answer here.
find
quote
#14
Isn't it the same like this: http://myhpmini.com/forum/mini-110-bios-...tml#p30478 ???
Tell us when it's working for you! Smile Good luck!

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#15
I got it working! Thanks guys! Big Grin

I followed the post at MyHPMini, but I had to use a modded version of MMTool (found here) to let me replace module 1B.

After correctly modifying module 1B and flashing the BIOS, the HP Mini boots up correctly with the BCM 4322. Cool
find
quote
#16
Congratulation! Smile

Sometimes you just have to try to be sure it is not working...
[Image: logo.png]
I am back in here as I promised! Big Grin So tell me your needs!
find
quote
#17
(01-04-2011, 09:19 AM)nticompass Wrote: I got it working! Thanks guys! Big Grin

I followed the post at MyHPMini, but I had to use a modded version of MMTool (found here) to let me replace module 1B.

After correctly modifying module 1B and flashing the BIOS, the HP Mini boots up correctly with the BCM 4322. Cool


can you pls tell me how did you do it?
i went to the link you posted,

http://myhpmini.com/forum/mini-110-bios-...tml#p30478

unfortunately, the page cannot be found.
i appreciate any help

regards.
find
quote
#18
(05-17-2012, 04:25 PM)xbaha Wrote:
(01-04-2011, 09:19 AM)nticompass Wrote: I got it working! Thanks guys! Big Grin

I followed the post at MyHPMini, but I had to use a modded version of MMTool (found here) to let me replace module 1B.

After correctly modifying module 1B and flashing the BIOS, the HP Mini boots up correctly with the BCM 4322. Cool


can you pls tell me how did you do it?
i went to the link you posted,

http://myhpmini.com/forum/mini-110-bios-...tml#p30478

unfortunately, the page cannot be found.
i appreciate any help

regards.

Here's an updated link to the thread: http://myhpmini.com/forum/mini-110-bios-...t1490.html

Basically, use MMTool to extract module 1B from your BIOS. Use a hex editor to replace the old WiFi card's id with the new one. Then add the module back to the BIOS and flash.

Note that you need to transpose the id numbers.

Let's say you have VendorID:03F0 and DeviceID:1F1D, you need to transpose them to f003 and 1d1f.

So you'd use the hex editor to find "f0031d1f", and replace it with the numbers for your card.

You may need to do that for the "subsystem id" too.

It's been a while, since I did this, so I don't 100% remember.
find
quote
#19
(05-17-2012, 04:37 PM)nticompass Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:25 PM)xbaha Wrote:
(01-04-2011, 09:19 AM)nticompass Wrote: I got it working! Thanks guys! Big Grin

I followed the post at MyHPMini, but I had to use a modded version of MMTool (found here) to let me replace module 1B.

After correctly modifying module 1B and flashing the BIOS, the HP Mini boots up correctly with the BCM 4322. Cool


can you pls tell me how did you do it?
i went to the link you posted,

http://myhpmini.com/forum/mini-110-bios-...tml#p30478

unfortunately, the page cannot be found.
i appreciate any help

regards.

Here's an updated link to the thread: http://myhpmini.com/forum/mini-110-bios-...t1490.html

Basically, use MMTool to extract module 1B from your BIOS. Use a hex editor to replace the old WiFi card's id with the new one. Then add the module back to the BIOS and flash.

Note that you need to transpose the id numbers.

Let's say you have VendorID:03F0 and DeviceID:1F1D, you need to transpose them to f003 and 1d1f.

So you'd use the hex editor to find "f0031d1f", and replace it with the numbers for your card.

You may need to do that for the "subsystem id" too.

It's been a while, since I did this, so I don't 100% remember.

thanks alot..
i used MMtools, extracted B1 uncompressed... but i cant find the hex for my white list??? i was reading somewhere, i heard that the new bios is encrypted !! is it??? what is the work around for this issue??? am i stuck !
find
quote
#20
(05-26-2012, 02:07 PM)xbaha Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:37 PM)nticompass Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 04:25 PM)xbaha Wrote:
(01-04-2011, 09:19 AM)nticompass Wrote: I got it working! Thanks guys! Big Grin

I followed the post at MyHPMini, but I had to use a modded version of MMTool (found here) to let me replace module 1B.

After correctly modifying module 1B and flashing the BIOS, the HP Mini boots up correctly with the BCM 4322. Cool


can you pls tell me how did you do it?
i went to the link you posted,

http://myhpmini.com/forum/mini-110-bios-...tml#p30478

unfortunately, the page cannot be found.
i appreciate any help

regards.

Here's an updated link to the thread: http://myhpmini.com/forum/mini-110-bios-...t1490.html

Basically, use MMTool to extract module 1B from your BIOS. Use a hex editor to replace the old WiFi card's id with the new one. Then add the module back to the BIOS and flash.

Note that you need to transpose the id numbers.

Let's say you have VendorID:03F0 and DeviceID:1F1D, you need to transpose them to f003 and 1d1f.

So you'd use the hex editor to find "f0031d1f", and replace it with the numbers for your card.

You may need to do that for the "subsystem id" too.

It's been a while, since I did this, so I don't 100% remember.

thanks alot..
i used MMtools, extracted B1 uncompressed... but i cant find the hex for my white list??? i was reading somewhere, i heard that the new bios is encrypted !! is it??? what is the work around for this issue??? am i stuck !
I haven't messed with this in a while, so I'm not sure. You did transpose the IDs, right?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)