Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6373
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14013
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424510
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3628
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 318
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224653
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119179
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6795
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 420
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309761
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61977
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 632
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20288
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169391
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6361
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 836

HP Pavilion dm3 2010sa
#1
Please help,
I have a 2XGNJ Ericsson WWAN PCI-E card that wont work because of the HP Bios.
Is there a fix for this?
Im on firmware build F.13 released 2010-08-12

sp50053 firmware download

If anyone can assist in a solution it would be much appriciated.

Update**
I have extracted the .exe with UniExtract which revealed the Insyde flash & firmware 0147FF13.bin image
As it starts with 01xxxxxx.bin im 99% sure it's RSA Signed!
Does this mean the WWAN whitelist cannot be removed?
find
quote
#2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

I wait your news Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Thanks for supporting camiloml,
unfortunately boot up still halts & I get the following message,
105-Unsupported wireless broadband device detected.
System halted. Remove device and restart.

There is however a new firmware build with bug fixes that's just been released version F.15 released 2011-12-02
Maybe this build will be a success?
sp50780 firmware download
find
quote
#4
Download it again, i patched it other way Wink

From same link.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#5
Nope getting the same message: 105-Unsupported wireless broadband device detected.
find
quote
#6
I know, you will see the error, but now it should continue booting not halt.
opps, i missed one little thing. lol

Download it again from same link and try it now Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#7
Ok on that last revision error code 105 did not show & the system continued to boot in to Windows... Only this time the WWAN card was not discovered at all.
I looked in device manager & scanned for hardware changes but nothing new showed up?
find
quote
#8
Camiloml,
Do you work alone or are you open to suggestions?

I know someone else @MDL who would like to add there input.
A person I regard as extremely through who Is genuinely interested in learning what you do.
Basically it's been said that version 1.94 of andy's tool assigns the right sig if that's any help...
There's a thread I created over @MDL you may be interested in Wink
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...mage/page7

find
quote
#9
(01-12-2012, 03:27 PM)netwave Wrote: Ok on that last revision error code 105 did not show & the system continued to boot in to Windows... Only this time the WWAN card was not discovered at all.
I looked in device manager & scanned for hardware changes but nothing new showed up?


Did you ever have successful resolution on this? I'm looking for BIOS without wireless whitelist... Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)