Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424174
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 223
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223828
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309527
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61119
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274956

HP Pavilion g6
#11
Try this one
find
quote
#12
Hi Friend! I got again brick. -- > recovered.
find
quote
#13
Thanks for the fast reply! Try this one now.
find
quote
#14
Hi Friend! Thanks for your help!
But again brick Sad --> recovered
find
quote
#15
Hello.
I need to remove whitelist bios sp60864 f66 Insyde h2o2 REV3.5 (HP PAVILLION G6).
excuse my bad language. Thanks
find
quote
#16
(02-24-2021, 01:04 PM)norulahpg6 Wrote: Hello.
I need to remove whitelist bios sp60864 f66 Insyde h2o2 REV3.5 (HP PAVILLION G6).
Hi!
Prepare a usb recovery key before flashing.
Not tested: sp60864_AdvMenu_NWL.zip
find
quote
#17
Thanks a lot. Maxinator500
I have tried sp60864_AdvMenu_NWL.zip and it has not worked for me.
I think it is a version for a "Modded motherboard: Unlocked Advanced menu Whitelist removed for all platfroms except: 1666 1668 1669 166A 166B "

My motherboard of my hp pavillion G6 1083es is: 1669.

Please, I need a BIOS that removes whitelist ...
Thanks and sorry for the language (google translator). ;-)
find
quote
#18
(03-08-2021, 08:26 AM)norulahpg6 Wrote: I have tried sp60864_AdvMenu_NWL.zip and it has not worked for me.
I think it is a version for a "Modded motherboard: Unlocked Advanced menu Whitelist removed for all platfroms except: 1666 1668 1669 166A 166B"
Yes, I wrote that in a text file because I couldn't find a way to disable the whitelisting for these models. You're so out of luck, I might try again.
find
quote
#19
Thank you very much Maxinator500.
I still haven't given up, :-)
find
quote
#20
sp60864_NWL_UlkdMenus.zip
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)