Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 258
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224194
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119152
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6771
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20257
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169215
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6312
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 805
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61165

HP Pavilion ze4427wm Bios Unlock
#1
Hello everyone. I have been looking around and stumbled upon this forum. I'm glad I've found it and I hope someone could unlock my bios. My laptop is a HP Pavilion ze4427wm. It has an AMD Athlon XP-M 2400+ processor along with an ATI IGP Radeon 320m. I hope my bios will be easy to unlock as I've read through several posts.Blush

Here is a link to the bios: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=331516#N495

Please make sure to use KAM 1.60, the latest, I prefer using the ROMPaq floppy flash method but winflash will work too.Smile

I ask that whoever will mod this bios is to please show/tell me the changes, I'm mostly looking for power options such as the AMD PowerNow! (CPU) and hopefully the AGP options. (for example, on battery the graphics speeds are lowered, but when put into standby and turned on again, the graphics are on full speed, there is no ATI Powerplay (GPU) options in Windows - hopefully I will be able to control this power option.) Also I would like to point out that Windows 8 will BSOD on HAL_Initialization_Failed, as I've read its bios related. If you could please tell me if there are problems with the ACPI functions in the bios. (Windows 7 runs fine)

This may sound silly, but by default, KAM 1.60 bios doesn't have the option to change the date and timeConfused, but my older 1.42 bios did, could you please re-add that option as well?

I hope I'm not asking for too much, I appreciate all help!Big Grin
find
quote
#2
No important options are hidden in this bios , its only legacy usb and some other useless options but nothing important for GPU or CPU or even the CHIPSET .
I`m sorry for this .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
(10-28-2011, 06:53 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: No important options are hidden in this bios , its only legacy usb and some other useless options but nothing important for GPU or CPU or even the CHIPSET .
I`m sorry for this .

No problem, if you ever find anything else eventually, I'll keep checking.Smile Thank you for trying.
find
quote
#4
you are welcome Smile


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)