Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424466
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 284
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224534
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

HP TM2-1070CA mod request
#1
Hey folks,

I've got an HP TM2-1070CA, BIOS here:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51577.exe

It's a long story Confused but I don't have the original WiFi card anymore to give the device ID, I think it was a broadcom 43XX card.

I poked around the .fd in WinHex but I'm a bit over my head.

The card that I want to replace it with is:

03:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation BCM4322 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN Controller [14e4:432b] (rev 01) Subsystem: Broadcom Corporation Device [14e4:04b1]

Thanks!
find
quote
#2
-Manufacturer: HP
-Models: HP TM2-10xx
-Bios revision: F.0B
-Released: 14 Jan 2011
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51577.exe
-Tool: Phoenix Mod Tool 1.74
-BIOS file: 3661F0B.FD
-Modifier: TTAV134

WWAN/WLAN whitelists "removed"

HP TM2-10xx_sp51577_3661F0B_no_whitelist.zip

flash with InsydeFlash.exe
find
quote
#3
(02-07-2011, 01:41 AM)TTAV134 Wrote: WWAN/WLAN whitelists "removed"

HP TM2-10xx_sp51577_3661F0B_no_whitelist.zip

Thank you so much, TTAV134! I'm in the middle of reinstalling Ubuntu on my TM2 but I'll give that a go as soon as I reboot.
find
quote
#4
HP Envy 14 mod request
-Manufacturer: HP
-Models: HP XE674EA#ABV
-Bios revision: F.23
-Released: 11/11/2010
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios Download Link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51091.exe
Request WWAN/WLAN whitelists removal please
find
quote
#5
(02-07-2011, 02:57 AM)hypatia Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 01:41 AM)TTAV134 Wrote: WWAN/WLAN whitelists "removed"

HP TM2-10xx_sp51577_3661F0B_no_whitelist.zip

Thank you so much, TTAV134! I'm in the middle of reinstalling Ubuntu on my TM2 but I'll give that a go as soon as I reboot.

Hi guys any word on where I could get this zip file from? It is currently removed. My girlfriend just "updated her bios" and now her whitelist is locked again.
find
quote
#6
In case anyone is still looking for this:
I found the modded BIOS in a chinese forum:
http://www.hpfocus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=334

You need to register to the forum to download the file. I did and added the file as a split archive here (had to split it because the forum wouldn't allow me to upload the whole file as one). If You don't trust me, take the "original" file from the chinese forum Wink If You don't trust them... well... I can't help it Big Grin


Attached Files
.rar   HP_TM2-10xx_sp51577_3661F0B_no_whitelist.part01.rar (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 74)
.rar   HP_TM2-10xx_sp51577_3661F0B_no_whitelist.part02.rar (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 69)
.rar   HP_TM2-10xx_sp51577_3661F0B_no_whitelist.part03.rar (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 70)
.rar   HP_TM2-10xx_sp51577_3661F0B_no_whitelist.part04.rar (Size: 249.98 KB / Downloads: 66)
find
quote
#7
hey guys i tride to whl file and found it worked however bluetooth 4.0 on the intel 7260 is being blocked still. Can someone see if we can unlock it fully? Smile
find
quote
#8
(02-08-2014, 01:46 PM)dragger29 Wrote: hey guys i tride to whl file and found it worked however bluetooth 4.0 on the intel 7260 is being blocked still. Can someone see if we can unlock it fully? Smile

Is the bios giving you an error? Or is the operating system just not working with the bluetooth module? If it's the later, then try installing the manufacture's drivers for the device.
find
quote
#9
i belive it's the bios my test was to plug the pcie adapter into the wwan instead of the wan (wifi pci module). What happens is the wifi stops working but the bluetooth works. Back into the other pcie module the wifi works but not the bluetooth. Thus i suspect whitelisting is still happening. Maybe another module needs to be disabled?

In windows when it shows up it appears to be working and i can see it under device manager.

I hope this helps.
find
quote
#10
hi,

i downloaded @peterpan2006's moded bios and its worked ok on hp tm2-1070us but when i plugged broadcom dhxb-81 card ( http://goo.gl/Zlmip5 ) i cannot activate bluetooth ... is there any way to active it?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)