Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6421
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14052
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424587
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3662
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224946
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119219
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 304
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6822
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 446
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309856
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 664
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20325
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169459
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6398
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 869

HP dx7400 - mbo MSI-7352
#11
Do you need help?
quote
#12
Hi Guys
I just buy a 2nd HP DX7400 for lab, but I relize that only support Sata 1 otherwise it's use ICH9 chipset. Pls help me to unlock it to increase speed to 3Gbps. Many thanks.

Mobo: MSI-7352 (HP DX7400)
Version: 1.14
Bios URL: ftp://15.240.238.52/pub/softpaq/sp40501-...p40782.exe
find
quote
#13
Hello,

please unlock AHCI ability for this motherboard. Here is premodified BIOS from MDL with HP SLIC v2.1.


Thanks for considering my request!


Attached Files
.rar   HP Compaq dx7400_(MS7352)_1.14a-(sp40782)_HP21_ISA.rar (Size: 2.83 MB / Downloads: 102)
find
quote
#14
Dear JanCerny:
I am not familiar with bios update. I double click AWFLASH.exe, Windows 10 didn't execute it. Can you explain how to update bios step by step on Windows 10 using your files. Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#15
@iwannasee936 - run flash.bat if you want to use the "modified" SLIC BIOS.

@JanCerny - Hey! There is no AHCI BIOS setting to unlock here, there is not even AHCI Module in the BIOS, sorry
I know this is old, but replying anyway, since I'm answering above question
find
quote
#16
(12-01-2018, 11:56 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: @iwannasee936 - run flash.bat if you want to use the "modified" SLIC BIOS.

@JanCerny - Hey!  There is no AHCI BIOS setting to unlock here, there is not even AHCI Module in the BIOS, sorry
I know this is old, but replying anyway, since I'm answering above question

Dear Lost_N_BIOS:
Sorry, I am not native English speaker. So, I have a little confused what you mean. Do you mean it's impossible to unlock( or add) ahci function to MS-7352 motherboard? If so, I will cry! What a pity!
find
quote
#17
Yes, as far as I can see it's not possible to add or enable AHCI. It may be possible, but I can't do it.

BIOS above in first post, is not modified for AHCI, only has SLIC Mod done to BIOS.
find
quote
#18
(12-01-2018, 10:57 PM)iwannasee936 Wrote: Dear JanCerny:
I am not familiar with bios update. I double click AWFLASH.exe, Windows 10 didn't execute it. Can you explain how to update bios step by step on Windows 10 using your files. Thank you in advance.
Flashing from Windows is not supported. Please use Rufus to create bootable DOS USB thumb drive.

(12-01-2018, 11:56 PM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: @JanCerny - Hey! There is no AHCI BIOS setting to unlock here, there is not even AHCI Module in the BIOS, sorry
I know this is old, but replying anyway, since I'm answering above question
This mod is possible, but I have not enough experience for do that. ICH9 and ICH9R are chips from same silicon, but ICH9 doesn't support AHCI due Intel licensing policy.
https://web.archive.org/web/201003102320...p?t=189228
find
quote
#19
Thanks JanCerny, I think I can do that mod for you guys then! It looks like that method is for editing NVRAM and programming it back on a live machine, as in you do that on your end to enable. But, maybe I can find in BIOS itself and modify there, if not it may only be possible if done using those instructions on your end.

If you want, either you or iwannnasee936, do steps 1-4 and send me your file, then I will edit and send back, then you can do steps 5-7
If I can't find in BIOS to fix there
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)