Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Today 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221498
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Today 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118779
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
Yesterday 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 97
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6588
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 196
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308755
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61633
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 378
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20022
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168668
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6062
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 598
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5548
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60834
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274735
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 713
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24686
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694435
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174295

Help: Acer Aspire E1-522 bios unlocking
#1
Question 
Dear Masters,

Please help me to unlock my Acer Aspire E1-522 laptop bios. Angel
Please also find attached picture of my computer's full detail...
Thank you


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#2
Hi , i search a unlocked bios for Acer Aspire E1-522-45008G1TDnkk
Here is a link for a original bios ver2.09: http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...SC=EMEA_11

Thanks .
find
quote
#3
Hello everyone,

I want to request for the bios of Aspire E1-522 with virtualization

BIOS is insydeh20 ver. 2.05

I am new to this as well so having instructions on where to put the files will be appreciated

Thanks!!
find
quote
#4
(06-11-2018, 03:54 AM)Nooldes Wrote: Hello everyone,

I want to request for the bios of Aspire E1-522 with virtualization

BIOS is insydeh20 ver. 2.05

I am new to this as well so having instructions on where to put the files will be appreciated

Thanks!!
Hi
First make bios dump
Check your PM
find
quote
#5
Hello, I'm looking for a way to unlock the advanced bios menu, it's a acer e1-522. Searching the internet I've come here, can you help me with it? I'm just looking for something more ram dedicated to the video card. Thank you
bios

this is the link to downloading the web: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...R&SC=AAP_1

as I read that you needed a dump of bios here I leave you the one that I found for my laptop from this page laboneinside.com/acer-aspire-e1-522-bios-bin/


Attached Files
.bin   48.4zk14.03m.BIN (Size: 4 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#6
    hello grandmasters ! i have been trying to enable my virtualization since 4 months and i have visited lots of website , viewed lots of videos but i can't enable it. could anyone can help me on this? please help me sir. details are in attached screenshot.
find
quote
#7
Question 
Hello, I currently have an acer aspire e1-522-6520121T laptop with InsideH20 bios version 2.09 and I do not have the hidden mode visible to activate hardware virtualization, in this bios is there a possibility?

Thank you.
find
quote
#8
Hello everyone,
I want to request for the bios of Aspire E1-522 with virtualization
Thanks!!


Attached Files
.rar   InsydeCorp.-V2.09.rar (Size: 1.95 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#9
I'm trying to enable virtualization on an Acer E1-522 with BIOS 2.05 currently. The netherworlds of the internet brought me here. I didn't see any instructions for 2.05 and some of the links are broken years later. Is anyone still around that could help on this? Thank you so much!
find
quote
#10
Hello guys,
I am new here and couldn't find a away of creating my own post so I am replying to something related to mine.

I need help with virtualization of Acer Aspire E1-522

Here is a link for the bios I currently have bios ver2.09: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_27
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)