Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424161
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3557
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 216
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 164
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223792
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119099
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6740
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309513
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 568
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20220
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169147
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6264
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 768
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5737
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61113
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

[Help] Core i5 560m with Lenovo Y550P
#11
I make CPU support mods only.
I've analyse this BIOS. All I can do is only adding microcode Sad
find
quote
#12
(03-07-2017, 01:18 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: I make CPU support mods only.
I've analyse this BIOS. All I can do is only adding microcode Sad

Ok man, no problem at all. unlocked menus is not so important to me.
You can work on Wwan whitelisted mod x64 bios that i gave you. I can't wait to try and refreshing with F5 every minute Smile
find
quote
#13
Try to flash my mod of BIOS.
find
quote
#14
(03-07-2017, 01:26 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to flash my mod of BIOS.

Eagerly, i flashed it and i installed my i5 560m. But no luck.. Didn't work.. Same as before.. Didn't even boot i can't see my screen.. All black..
I installed back my i3 350m.
I hope that there is hope and somehow, someone can figure this out, if possible..
I can use entirely different Bios if possible. I wanna use that i5 560m so badly..

4 core... i7 720qm and 740qm cpus are very bad 45w tdp and overheating..
I wanna use strong 2 core i5 or i7 cpus with my Lenovo y550p.. With hm55 chipset, it sould be possible.. F***ing Lenovo insyde bios :/
Shame on you intel and lenovo!!
In the same year (2010) there is so many models that has different architectures!!
What can i use i dont don't know... i5 480m maybe??  i5 560m was much better than 350m or 480m if i could use Sad
i3 350m is bad..  i5 480m is better but i dont know if its suitable? I can use i3 380m but its not good, not worth it..

Please someone somehow find i way to use that i5 560m  Idea Huh Huh
find
quote
#15
It didnt work as i said but maybe preferences had to be done?
In folder i have these files;
Ding.wav
InsydeFlashx64.exe
iscflashx64.dll
iscflashx64.sys
NIWBA507.fd  (Used yours)
platform.ini

****I looked at platform.ini and i saw this section; (maybe i have to change some options in that .ini file?)
Code:
[ForceFlash]
ALL=1
BB_PEI=0
CPU_Microcode=0
Variable=0
DXE=0
EC=0
Password=0
OEM_NVS=0
Logo=0
Type#09=0
Type#08=0

;ALL  1 -> Flash all ROM part. 0 -> Resverd all protect areas.
;BB_PEI, CPU_Microcode, Variable...
;1 -> Force flash these area if BIOS report them are protected areas.
;0 -> Protect these area if BIOS report them are protected areas.
find
quote
#16
I've deleted useless mod.
Only these CPU are supported better than your i3-350M:
i5-430M (SLBPN) +10%
i5-520M (SLBNB) +25%
i5-540M (SLBPG) +30%
i7-620M (SLBPD) +45%
P.S. platform.ini is OK
find
quote
#17
You say it's impossible to use i5 560m then... Sad
BUT i don't understand how these cpu's are supported? Are you sure? Did you look inside my bios and that is %100 correct?

For example; (?)
540m and 560m is the same processor? How can it be? (only 200 mhz difference)
i5 430m is useable but 480m is not?
i7 620m is arrandale processor too??
For example i7-640M is possible too?

Where did you find it please post me all the cpu models that you could find. i7 6xx is very good if possible. But it's expensive.. Maybe i go with i5 540m or 520m if you are sure.. Strange thing that 560m is not supported but 540m is supported.. I'm buying and selling Cpu's, i'm going crazy i think... Sad
find
quote
#18
Only supported CPU with Arrandale core, stepping C2 (CPUID=0x020652).
You need exactly CPU with sSpec that I wrote. Other with stepping K0 aren't supported. i7-640M isn't supported too.
find
quote
#19
It's really weird and confusing. What the f** is doing lenovo and insyde??
Thank you very much, yo're really helpful. I will try to find 620m or 540m. It will fit %100 i (you) think.
find
quote
#20
Don't buy i7-620M (SLBTQ) and i5-540M (SLBTV) - they have stepping K0.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)