Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424169
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3560
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 222
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 254
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223819
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119104
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6741
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 356
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309522
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61906
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 569
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20223
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169161
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6267
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 772
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5739
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61118
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274953

Help: Non White List" HP dv7t Quad Edition BIOS
#11
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Try this and tell me Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#12
Maico - I tried the SP54024 modded BIOS by camiloml from this thread: http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Re...telist-RSA. Not sure if the two models will work on the same bios. I have an intel i7 2630QM CPU, the radeon 1gb discreet video card, 8 gb ram, bluray reader/dvd writer drive, intel 1000 bgn wifi card, realtek gigabit ethernet, the mouse and keyboard should be identical. I'm not sure what else the BIOS looks at.

Camiloml - The bios you posted, SP55375, doesn't work with my DV7-6100. I didn't think it would, just wanted to try it and see. Like Maico mentioned in an earlier post, the website with a list of HP bioses has some that aren't on the official HP site. Do you know why that is, i'm just curious.
find
quote
#13
(01-14-2012, 05:55 AM)camiloml Wrote: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.exe

Try this and tell me Wink

Thank you! I'll give it a try as soon as my WiFi card gets here and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again! Big Grin
find
quote
#14
I finally received my new Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 WiFi card and I am sad to report that the "modified" HP sp55375 BIOS (F.12) did not work on my dv7tqe. Sad

I renamed HP_TOOLS to TMPHP_TOOLS and ran the BIOS by Camilo and the BIOS seemed to write ok but the system would hang on reboot and I had to use the Recovery BIOS method with the USB thumb drive. System recovered like it should and I am back to square one.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)