Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6528
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 133
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308269
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61547
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19947
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168443
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5976
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5477
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60736
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274673
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 651
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24619
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693755
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 174016
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 925
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59544
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43068

Help with CPU Upgrade on Sony Vaio SVE151 series (R0xx0D5)
#1
Sad 
Hi All,

I have a Sony SVE1511A1EW mainboard with the latest bios running (i think ?) R0180E5

I have upgrader the orginal cpu INTEL B970 to a I5-2450M

The cpu is reconized correctly in windows but the computer turn off every 30 minutes Huh

[Image: 919428_10151623444759839_1437266870_o.jpg]

Can you help me ?

Link bios : http://www.fur4x-hebergement.net/moha/EP0000278104.exe

Thank's you.
find
quote
#2
Check all temperatures. Maybe it's turning off because of overheat.
find
quote
#3
I don't think so because after the reboot it's works again for 30 minutes (he have no time to cool down) ! SpeedFan tell me :

Core 1 : 50°C
Core 2 : 51°C
find
quote
#4
[Image: temp1.png]
[Image: temp2.png]
find
quote
#5
(05-27-2013, 05:14 AM)Mohaax Wrote: [Image: temp1.png]
[Image: temp2.png]

Hi, i have the same problem. Did you solve it? Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#6
(05-22-2013, 06:41 PM)Mohaax Wrote: Hi All,

I have a Sony SVE1511A1EW mainboard with the latest bios running (i think ?) R0180E5

I have upgrader the orginal cpu INTEL B970 to a I5-2450M

The cpu is reconized correctly in windows but the computer turn off every 30 minutes Huh

[Image: 919428_10151623444759839_1437266870_o.jpg]

Can you help me ?

Link bios : http://www.fur4x-hebergement.net/moha/EP0000278104.exe

Thank's you.

Hi, I have buy also this CPU because I saw your message, I have use the bios you linked but from SONY (I guess its same)
But the laptop doesnt turn on !
What shouold I do ?  Is it bios settings or something ?
find
quote
#7
Your notebook has HM70 chipset. HM70 has well known problem and can't run i3/i5/i7 more then 30 minutes.
find
quote
#8
Hi. So what you did with that. You went back to your old CPU?
find
quote
#9
Only hub(HM70) replacing will help. Or you can replace whole motherboard to new one with HM75, HM76 or HM77.
Another solution: put your laptop to sleep state every 25-29 min. This reset a timer. You can use Task Scheduler to do it.
find
quote
#10
Hello guys after some resarch i decided to upgrade my SVE1513B1EW from a Celeron 2020M to i5 3230M.
I think i was stupid that i went for a generation higher than the laptops original cpu.
Anyway after the CPU upgrade now the laptop says "No operating system found" and on BIOS it says "ME Version: Uknown". I can't save any settings or boot from live USB...
I was thinking about flashing the SVE151-G17M bios but this model has a radeon in it (other than that it looks identical).
Any suggestions / mods ? Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)