Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227635
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

Help with CPU Upgrade on Sony Vaio SVE151 series (R0xx0D5)
#1
Sad 
Hi All,

I have a Sony SVE1511A1EW mainboard with the latest bios running (i think ?) R0180E5

I have upgrader the orginal cpu INTEL B970 to a I5-2450M

The cpu is reconized correctly in windows but the computer turn off every 30 minutes Huh

[Image: 919428_10151623444759839_1437266870_o.jpg]

Can you help me ?

Link bios : http://www.fur4x-hebergement.net/moha/EP0000278104.exe

Thank's you.
find
quote
#2
Check all temperatures. Maybe it's turning off because of overheat.
find
quote
#3
I don't think so because after the reboot it's works again for 30 minutes (he have no time to cool down) ! SpeedFan tell me :

Core 1 : 50°C
Core 2 : 51°C
find
quote
#4
[Image: temp1.png]
[Image: temp2.png]
find
quote
#5
(05-27-2013, 05:14 AM)Mohaax Wrote: [Image: temp1.png]
[Image: temp2.png]

Hi, i have the same problem. Did you solve it? Thanks in advance!
find
quote
#6
(05-22-2013, 06:41 PM)Mohaax Wrote: Hi All,

I have a Sony SVE1511A1EW mainboard with the latest bios running (i think ?) R0180E5

I have upgrader the orginal cpu INTEL B970 to a I5-2450M

The cpu is reconized correctly in windows but the computer turn off every 30 minutes Huh

[Image: 919428_10151623444759839_1437266870_o.jpg]

Can you help me ?

Link bios : http://www.fur4x-hebergement.net/moha/EP0000278104.exe

Thank's you.

Hi, I have buy also this CPU because I saw your message, I have use the bios you linked but from SONY (I guess its same)
But the laptop doesnt turn on !
What shouold I do ?  Is it bios settings or something ?
find
quote
#7
Your notebook has HM70 chipset. HM70 has well known problem and can't run i3/i5/i7 more then 30 minutes.
find
quote
#8
Hi. So what you did with that. You went back to your old CPU?
find
quote
#9
Only hub(HM70) replacing will help. Or you can replace whole motherboard to new one with HM75, HM76 or HM77.
Another solution: put your laptop to sleep state every 25-29 min. This reset a timer. You can use Task Scheduler to do it.
find
quote
#10
Hello guys after some resarch i decided to upgrade my SVE1513B1EW from a Celeron 2020M to i5 3230M.
I think i was stupid that i went for a generation higher than the laptops original cpu.
Anyway after the CPU upgrade now the laptop says "No operating system found" and on BIOS it says "ME Version: Uknown". I can't save any settings or boot from live USB...
I was thinking about flashing the SVE151-G17M bios but this model has a radeon in it (other than that it looks identical).
Any suggestions / mods ? Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)