Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424253
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223998
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20231
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169181
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6282
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61133

Help with PhoenixBIOS F.34 HP DV6645ca Laptop
#1
Hi all,

Did a search for this BIOS already and found some things, however, I do not know if I can use them for my laptop without [censored] things up. I did a search for the exact model of laptop I have but did not find it.
My question is, can any of the modded PhoenixBIOS mods for F.34 work for my laptop?

I have the 64-bit version:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/previousVersions?softwareitem=ob-93354-1&cc=ca&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2093&product=3554531&sw_lang=

2011-03-30 , Version:F.34, 3.09M

If i can use one of the F.34 for PhoenixBIOS on this site, can someone lead me to the most recent version to remove the whitelist? I have a Dell 1390 wireless card that I want to use with this thing but it is blocked.



Great site by the way!!!
LOVE IT!!!


Many thanks in advance!
Cheers!
find
quote
#2
(11-05-2012, 04:55 PM)kojam Wrote: Hi all,

Did a search for this BIOS already and found some things, however, I do not know if I can use them for my laptop without [censored] things up. I did a search for the exact model of laptop I have but did not find it.
My question is, can any of the modded PhoenixBIOS mods for F.34 work for my laptop?

I have the 64-bit version:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/previousVersions?softwareitem=ob-93354-1&cc=ca&dlc=en&lc=en&os=2093&product=3554531&sw_lang=

2011-03-30 , Version:F.34, 3.09M

If i can use one of the F.34 for PhoenixBIOS on this site, can someone lead me to the most recent version to remove the whitelist? I have a Dell 1390 wireless card that I want to use with this thing but it is blocked.



Great site by the way!!!
LOVE IT!!!


Many thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Not sure why that word was censored. I didn't even swear. I think I wrote something like "mucking" things up. Strange...
find
quote
#3
undefined
find
quote
#4
Our filter can be like that sometimes. What was the closest match you found in our repository?
www find
quote
#5
(11-10-2012, 03:08 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Our filter can be like that sometimes. What was the closest match you found in our repository?

Really? Too Funny! LOL

Actually, I'm not certain which was the closest. I overwhelmed myself by looking at too many posts.
I can tell you that it's currently on PheonixBIOS F.34 ....does that help?
Sorry....I just did a search on here for F.34 and looked at whatever hits there were. Am afraid to try one randomly. Don't want to [censored] (will probably be censored. LOL Big Grin) my lappy.

Thanks for you help!

(11-10-2012, 03:08 PM)TheWiz Wrote: Our filter can be like that sometimes. What was the closest match you found in our repository?

Really? Too Funny! LOL

Actually, I'm not certain which was the closest. I overwhelmed myself by looking at too many posts.
I can tell you that it's currently on PheonixBIOS F.34 ....does that help?
Sorry....I just did a search on here for F.34 and looked at whatever hits there were. Am afraid to try one randomly. Don't want to [censored] (will probably be censored. LOL Big Grin) my lappy.

Thanks for you help!
find
quote
#6
Hello? Huh
Anybody here? Confused

Sending out an S-O-S ...
find
quote
#7
I've tried about 3 different F.34 mods but none fixed my wifi issue. The Dell 1390 cards I have are still coming up as not supported.
The mods did not specifically say that they were for my exact laptop though. Could that be the issue? I know that the bios wasps des each te because I could see the changes within the bios itself.
Can seine PLEASE help me to remove the whitelist?
I was excited to have found this site but cannot believe that has been little to no response thus far.

What's going on?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)