Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[Help] with a ASUS X55A-119SX Bios Flash (CH341A programmer)
#1
Hi,
I hope everything is alright with you guys.

First of all, thank you very much for the forum, they are fantastic, very informative.
I have read a few treread but I have a little problem when trying to program my BIOS.
Starting at the beginning, I have an Asus X55A-119X that needed to update the bios (for V.417), I started to do it, but my little son disconnected the laptop from the power when WinFlash was in the "erase" phase. In other words, the laptop has become a paperweight.
I don't have much experience in electronics, I study here and there. So I decided that since everything was already lost, to acquire the CH341A, with an alligator claw.
Here the problems begin, I have already downloaded all the software versions available on the web, I try all step-by-step, but all of them always give some error.

CHIP is a Winbond 25Q64FVSIG 1227, MB is an X55A Main Board Rev. 2.1.
When using the latest version CH341A_V1.1.1.33 it is the one that gives hope, as it is more recent, but when reading the eprom it only detects in the field memory size: 512 bytes and the size of page 4byte which makes it impossible to place the bios made available by Asus (sent in attachment to take a look).

I would love to recover this laptop, and I feel that I am doing something wrong. Along I send other errors of the other versions:

CH341A_V1.18: When I click detect half of the epron information appears (send photo)
CH341A_V1.29: When I click detect, more information appears, but when loading the file and clicking on automatic it gives the message (sending photo)
CH341A_V1.30: When I click detect it gives an error (send photo)
CH341a_V1.34: When I click detect, more information appears, but when clicking check it gives an error (sending photo)
CH341A_V1.41: Neither locates the Chip (send photo)

I do as other thread step-by-step, connect to a USB3 port, I tried it on USB2 too. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong, because I always have a hard time putting the claw on.
Can you give a hand?
I already thank you very much. And reinforcement forum have been fantastic.
Last question, the BIOS file can be the manufacture? On Asus site I download the BIOS file, the 417, and the first release.

Thanks very much & sorry about my bad English (I'm from Portugal)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)