Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 105
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 109
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 172
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222305
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118933
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6669
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309016
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61791
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 492
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20132
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168873
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6172
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 693
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5652
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60972
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274830
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 807
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24760

Help with an old M2N-VM/S
#1
Hi guys,

I hope this thread won't be ignored like the one on another forum.
I'll paste the exact request I did:

I noticed that there are no responses to my request.
I'll try this way:

Manufacturer: ASUS / Pegatron
motherboard: M2N-VM/S (OEM)
bios: AMI
Bios link: http://speedy.sh/YHjKb/M2N-VMS.zip
Bios link (M2N-VM DVI): http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/...M_DVI/0905.zip

The motherboard is IDENTICAL to M2N-VM DVI, except for the DVI output, I flashed M2N-VM DVI bios on it.
Flashing apparently was succesful, but the post hangs on a message "copying hdcpkey from eeprom" and doesn't let me proceed.

EZ Crashfree 3 doesn't let me revert to the original bios, cause it's recognized like a bios for a different mainboard.

So I'm asking you if you can unlock original bios for quads and make it compatible with M2N-VM DVI, to pass Crashfree 3.
Or if you can make the M2N-VM DVI bios compatible with my motherboard.

Let me know if it's possible to do something or not.

Please.
find
quote
#2
(04-19-2014, 12:40 PM)uazzamerican Wrote: Hello I have the very same your problem! you managed to solve it? I need it thanks
find
quote
#3
(05-21-2016, 10:36 AM)dasciuri Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 12:40 PM)uazzamerican Wrote: Hello I have the very same your problem! you managed to solve it? I need it thanks
find
quote
#4
could you please reupload the original bios?

M2N-VMS.zip
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)