Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6361
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424488
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3625
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224608
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169363
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

Hp Envy Ultrabook 6
#1
Hey guys, so Im trying to access Video configurations but my bios is locked is it possible to mod it for me so I can enable pcie display so I can use my external gpu riser through my wifi card mini pcie slot. If the advanced settings in my bios can be unlocked I'd really appreciate it thanks.


Bios Revision - 3.7

Bios Type - Insyde
Bios Version - H20 F.25
Bios link - https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/BIOS/H...-bit.shtml


Please help me unlock this bios.
find
quote
#2
(11-22-2021, 11:48 AM)7_M.O Wrote: Please help me unlock this bios.
Before trying software method of unlocking, prepare a usb recovery key as a precaution. If my BIOS mod won't work, please obtain the SPI programmer if you want to get access to advanced settings.

Let me know when you ready with usb recovery key and I'll send you a BIOS mod.
find
quote
#3
I'll create the recovery and let you know
Thanks.
find
quote
#4
@Maxinator500
So I've created the recovery...and I'm ready could you send the mod over for testing?

You can check out the pic below showing the recovery.
Thanks.
find
quote
#5
(11-22-2021, 02:49 PM)7_M.O Wrote: could you send the mod over for testing?
sp57021.zip <-- Nah. Don't even think about downloading it, random stranger.
I've chosen to make a mod for the initial version to confirm immediate if whether a mod for newest versions would work. For HP Insyde BIOS it's always been that an old one would work more likely than a new one.
find
quote
#6
So exactly which version is this one and is it compatible to the hp Envy Ultrabook 6 -1112tx
You say it's an older version of the one I sent you?
find
quote
#7
Version F.05. Estimated 0% on success without using the SPI programmer.
find
quote
#8
So what's your take on this?
Should I still go ahead and try it ?
By the way what was up with the F.25 version I sent was it not modable? Or what happened?
find
quote
#9
(11-22-2021, 04:11 PM)7_M.O Wrote: Should I still go ahead and try it ?
Yes. Isn't that what you wanted? So you will be able to understand what bios protection is, and, probably, you will not have any doubts about the need to buy the SPI programmer.
(11-22-2021, 04:11 PM)7_M.O Wrote: By the way what was up with the F.25 version I sent was it not modable?
We didn't tried. But it's better to start with this.
find
quote
#10
Alright
I'll try it out and let you know
Though I would have felt a lot safer if you modded the f.25 version rather
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)