Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424467
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224539
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309727
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

Insyde H2O password
#11
(04-08-2014, 05:42 AM)felipejfc Wrote: Try this:

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/QALX...IPEJFC.zip

Report

Hello Felipe,

I tried this method several times. I've changed the password=1 clearcmos=1 and ALL=1. Moreover the crysis recovery did not solved my problem apparently. The notebook beeped several times, restarted with an older bios but the password still remains.

Any other suggestion?

Thank for your patient.
find
quote
#12
You flashed using recovery çrisis and still password?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#13
(04-08-2014, 03:49 PM)felipejfc Wrote: You flashed using recovery çrisis and still password?

Yes buddy Sad

I carefully followed the steps below:

1. Copy QAL50.bin to a blank USB memory stick.
2. Unplug AC, DC
3. Plug in USB Stick in Step#1 (crisis disk)
4. Plug in AC Power
5. While holding down both Fn & B keys, press power button.
6. Hold on Fn & B keys for about 4 second after powered on, and then release.
7. System will reboot (or shutdown) after BIOS restored.
8. Re-flash to later/latest BIOS is recommended.

But the password still remains. Should I try it again?

best
find
quote
#14
I have something to try!

Run this as admin:

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/TESTBACK.exe

Upload result.rar

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#15
(04-08-2014, 04:40 PM)felipejfc Wrote: I have something to try!

Run this as admin:

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/TESTBACK.exe

Upload result.rar

Here it is Big Grin

(The file size exceed the limit, so I uploaded in my cloud)
http://ubuntuone.com/2lEjAjficW7CmxVYDX2HDD
Thanks in advance
find
quote
#16
So my friend,

any news?

best
find
quote
#17
(04-10-2014, 11:32 PM)ramonguerra Wrote: So my friend,

any news?

best

It's true and many times not only pwd is stored in that chip as It works like Eeprom Bios Chip and many settings are stored into it too !

http://www.laptoptips.ca/security/bios-password/

Regards

P.S. FjFc has done a Reset on a bios time ago, so We hope to be again !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#18
(04-11-2014, 05:57 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(04-10-2014, 11:32 PM)ramonguerra Wrote: So my friend,

any news?

best

It's true and many times not only pwd is stored in that chip as It works like Eeprom Bios Chip and many settings are stored into it too !

http://www.laptoptips.ca/security/bios-password/

Regards

P.S. FjFc has done a Reset on a bios time ago, so We hope to be again !

I understand Sad

Well, I believe that he can do it. It will be very awesome. Unfortunately the only way to solve it is replacing the bios. And as I am in a exchange program far from my country there's no way to do that by now.


Thanks for everything.
find
quote
#19
friend, sorry, I've forgot of you

here, try this:

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/QAL5...IPEJFC.zip

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#20
(04-12-2014, 10:35 PM)felipejfc Wrote: friend, sorry, I've forgot of you

here, try this:

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/QAL5...IPEJFC.zip

report

I'll definitely try it later. But I have one problem now. As I tried to reflash the bios several times, the option clearcmos=1 restored the bios configurations as well and I can't create a bootable usb disk as I can see. I've used rufus but when I press f12 the usb device does not appear in the list of bootable devices. I can't change the bios parameters to solve it. Any help at this point?

Thank you so much guys for your patience.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)