Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14000
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424467
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3620
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 307
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224538
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119172
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6789
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 408
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309726
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61965
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 624
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20279
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169323
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6352
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 827
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5797

Insyde H2O password
#21
(04-13-2014, 11:57 AM)ramonguerra Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 10:35 PM)felipejfc Wrote: friend, sorry, I've forgot of you

here, try this:

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/QAL5...IPEJFC.zip

report

I'll definitely try it later. But I have one problem now. As I tried to reflash the bios several times, the option clearcmos=1 restored the bios configurations as well and I can't create a bootable usb disk as I can see. I've used rufus but when I press f12 the usb device does not appear in the list of bootable devices. I can't change the bios parameters to solve it. Any help at this point?

Thank you so much guys for your patience.

Have You checked into Bios Setting if all is right (trying to load best confguartion) ?
Is It an UEFI Bios ? hve You set Lgacy USB to use it ?
Then have You tried to use FPT from Windows Desktop to write Bios back ?
I know FjFc will follow in all and will solve problems
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
(04-13-2014, 01:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 11:57 AM)ramonguerra Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 10:35 PM)felipejfc Wrote: friend, sorry, I've forgot of you

here, try this:

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/QAL5...IPEJFC.zip

report

I'll definitely try it later. But I have one problem now. As I tried to reflash the bios several times, the option clearcmos=1 restored the bios configurations as well and I can't create a bootable usb disk as I can see. I've used rufus but when I press f12 the usb device does not appear in the list of bootable devices. I can't change the bios parameters to solve it. Any help at this point?

Thank you so much guys for your patience.

Have You checked into Bios Setting if all is right (trying to load best confguartion) ?
Is It an UEFI Bios ? hve You set Lgacy USB to use it ?
Then have You tried to use FPT from Windows Desktop to write Bios back ?
I know FjFc will follow in all and will solve problems
Regards

Yes, it's an UEFI bios. Unfortunately I can't change the bios settings because idk the password. Is there any way to do this procedure using windows like the insydeflash utility?

Thanks in advance man

best regards.
find
quote
#23
You can use fptw... Remember the exe i gave you to backup? You can extract ir with winrar then there will be a 8.1.... Folder with a fptw.exe inside , put my modded bios.bin that is in last package i sent you in this folder, run a cmd as admin and navigate to it then run
fptw.exe -f bios.bin -bios

If you get erros 28 you will need to run prr.exe bafore flashing but i think ir only works under pure dos...

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#24
(04-13-2014, 02:37 PM)felipejfc Wrote: You can use fptw... Remember the exe i gave you to backup? You can extract ir with winrar then there will be a 8.1.... Folder with a fptw.exe inside , put my modded bios.bin that is in last package i sent you in this folder, run a cmd as admin and navigate to it then run
fptw.exe -f bios.bin -bios

If you get erros 28 you will need to run prr.exe bafore flashing but i think ir only works under pure dos...

As I said FjFc will solve the problem !
Well done.
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#25
(04-13-2014, 02:37 PM)felipejfc Wrote: You can use fptw... Remember the exe i gave you to backup? You can extract ir with winrar then there will be a 8.1.... Folder with a fptw.exe inside , put my modded bios.bin that is in last package i sent you in this folder, run a cmd as admin and navigate to it then run
fptw.exe -f bios.bin -bios

If you get erros 28 you will need to run prr.exe bafore flashing but i think ir only works under pure dos...

I tried, but the error 28 appeared.

As I can see I have to find a way to create a dos bootable usb/disk. I've tried in so many ways but the devices does not appear in the boot list. Am I burning the iso images in a wrong way? Do you have any suggestion?

Sorry for bothering you guys. But I'll promise that I'll donate to the forum and to Felipejfc.


Thanks in advance
find
quote
#26
with pen stick it does not work?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#27
(04-13-2014, 04:11 PM)felipejfc Wrote: with pen stick it does not work?

Nope. Can I try a Crysis recovery using the file that you gave me? I can't create a bootable device either usb/dvd Sad

(Eu tentei fazer os discos bootaveis, mas nao teve jeito. Aparentemente eles nao aparecem na lista de bootaveis. Como eu faria pra dar boot?)
find
quote
#28
No you cant... if you are going to try crysis it needs to be another bin... but haven't you said you tried it already and it didn't help?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#29
(04-13-2014, 04:18 PM)felipejfc Wrote: No you cant... if you are going to try crysis it needs to be another bin... but haven't you said you tried it already and it didn't help?

Yes, but I presume that you have modified my bios right? I thought that the crisis could be performed with the file that you just gave me now. I am out of options. Could you suggest something to at least boot in the DOS mode?

Thanks friend

Btw, can I use DOSBox to try the flashing procedure or its too risky?


Thanks Smile
find
quote
#30
No as it is an emulator...
You'll need to find some way of booting in DOS mode, or you can do it with $20 on tools from ebay,
an simple external programmer and a soic8 test cable for not needing to desolder anything

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)