Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425532
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227449
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

Intel D865GLC - Challange;)
#1
Hello Guys,

Please help me to activate Windows7. I have tried Andy's tool, but couldn't help unfortunately.

-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Intel D865GLC
-Bios Revision : P25
-Bios Type : Phoenix
-Bios SLIC : 2.1
-Bios Link : LINK
-Rw-everything report. How to is found at : LINK

I have tried bios linked here

The instructions say I have to use the attached winflash bios update utility, but only Intel software is included which can work only with "bio" files. Modified bios file attached in "rom" format only.
I found instructions and made rom from bio with intel2ami software, but after starting Intel Express Bios update again, I got the an error message after PC rebooting automatically: "The Express BIOS update was unsuccessful. Your system's BIOS has not been updated....."

Thanks in advance....
find
quote
#2
That wasn't much of a Challenge, LOL.
I did it about 1-1/2 years ago:
INTEL_D865GLC_P25.EB_DELL_SLIC_2.1_SSV3.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/u7yipw

PS
That's an AMI BIOS inside an Intel BIO file, NOT a Phoenix BIOS.
find
quote
#3
HiWink

I found this: http://www.wimsbios.com/intelphoenixbiosids.jsp
I thought it is Intel/Phoenix based on this list...
BF86510A.86A D865GLC (Medford)

Should I use AFUDOS with this command?
afudos P25-0077.BIO /P /B /N /C /E /K /Q /REBOOT

Thanks,
find
quote
#4
I don't have that MB but personally I would use 7Zip to reinsert the Modded BIOS into the Original Intel .exe (replacing the Non-SLIC BIO File) and use that to Flash it.
I don't think AFUDOS recognizes these Intel .BIO Files, but Intel Probably does have a DOS Flash Utility you could use, if you search for it.
find
quote
#5
Hello,

The problem is the same what I mentioned in my first post.
The file you have sent is the same what I could generate from the rom file (found on mydigitallife) with Intel2ami software.

When I try to flash from windows with Intel Express Bios Update to PC reboots normally to update bios, but nothing happen. After windows starts the error message comes.
If I try with original bios file, Intel EBU starts rebooting, updates BIOS and windows starts with message "successful"

I downloaded Intel IFlash, which is for DOS update.
I'm using bootable CD with simple command mentioned on Intel site: "Iflash /pf rom.bio"
The result is the same, with original BIOS update successful. But the file you sent, PC only reboots without updating.
It seems that Intel softwares do not accept the modified BIOS file.

Do you have any idea?
Thanks for your help...

ps: you understand why I wrote "challenge" Wink
find
quote
#6
I looked for any other available information on the net.
There was only 1 Request and 2 guys (LINK1, LINK2) tried to insert SLIC for this motherboard 2 years ago. They used 2 different methods.

From the reply it seems none of these worked and the requester got the same error message like me.

Probably we should move this to Award - Ami topic. What do you think?
Regards
find
quote
#7
Sorry, but there's not much else I can do.
find
quote
#8
Thanks a lot for your help!

This is a board, very similar for mine. Exactly the same problem, if you are interested:
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...GBF-Board/

So, It seems everyone gave up, I will use loader too...

(06-02-2012, 06:09 AM)DMAN999 Wrote: Sorry, but there's not much else I can do.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)