Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 774
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107908
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3536
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9198
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8753
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14349
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425621
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 531
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227518
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119701
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6996
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 618
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310574
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

Intel Raid v10 option rom for clevo x7200
#1
Hi everyone!

I'm a little bit desperate because of my Clevo X7200. Actually it runs with 2 Crucial C300 256GB in a raid0 (stripe), both with firmware 0006!

Sometimes during the bootup the Intel Raid Option rom tells me the stripeset wasn't recognized corectly. After Power OFF/ON 1 or 2 times the raid will be initialized correctly and from this moment everything is fine, no BSOD and speed is superb. It is just the boot problem and it starts to anoying me more and more... In my opinion it looks more like a timing issue than a real failure. Huh

I reported my issue several times to the vendor (MySchenker), they told me to wait for the next bios revision. So long, 2 days before, the awaited new bios was published, but the Intel Raid Option Rom is still the same revision as before, something like 8.8.. or 8.9...

Is anyone able to mod the bios from the clevo x7200 with the newest release from intel raid option rom? I think newest is "8086-2822_v10.0.0.1046.BIN "

Thanks!

PS: sorry my english, I am swiss ;-)


Attached Files
.rar   U700_BIOS_06EC_09.rar (Size: 718.47 KB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
#2
Here you go enjoy! Big Grin
[attachment=1999]
intel sata raid rom v10.0.0.1046
No build errors so should be fine, please report back if this fixes your problem so we can add this rom to our confirmed list. thx Big Grin


(04-06-2011, 12:22 PM)tbwanti Wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm a little bit desperate because of my Clevo X7200. Actually it runs with 2 Crucial C300 256GB in a raid0 (stripe), both with firmware 0006!

Sometimes during the bootup the Intel Raid Option rom tells me the stripeset wasn't recognized corectly. After Power OFF/ON 1 or 2 times the raid will be initialized correctly and from this moment everything is fine, no BSOD and speed is superb. It is just the boot problem and it starts to anoying me more and more... In my opinion it looks more like a timing issue than a real failure. Huh

I reported my issue several times to the vendor (MySchenker), they told me to wait for the next bios revision. So long, 2 days before, the awaited new bios was published, but the Intel Raid Option Rom is still the same revision as before, something like 8.8.. or 8.9...

Is anyone able to mod the bios from the clevo x7200 with the newest release from intel raid option rom? I think newest is "8086-2822_v10.0.0.1046.BIN "

Thanks!

PS: sorry my english, I am swiss ;-)


AMI Bios Section ModeratorBig Grin
<ATTENTION>Exclamation
By requesting, downloading, and flashing a modified
bios you are held responsible for what you choose
to do with it. flash at your own risk! And please
remember to let us know if our mods work for you!

www find
quote
#3
Hi f3bandit!

Thank you so much for the mod! I flashed my BIOS and it looks fine... ok nearly fine Big Grin

After Bootup 1st the Matrix Storage Manager 8.8 shows up and after a few moments the added v10.0 Option ROM apears.... Do I have to disable the v8.8 somewhere in the BIOS?? I didn't found a entry....

Thanks!
find
quote
#4
well I am guessing like most raid roms you might need to hit the appropriate key when the matrix post shows or maybe it's under the boot order settings in the bios. beyond that idk as I don;t have your system in front of me lol.
(04-08-2011, 01:59 AM)tbwanti Wrote: Hi f3bandit!

Thank you so much for the mod! I flashed my BIOS and it looks fine... ok nearly fine Big Grin

After Bootup 1st the Matrix Storage Manager 8.8 shows up and after a few moments the added v10.0 Option ROM apears.... Do I have to disable the v8.8 somewhere in the BIOS?? I didn't found a entry....

Thanks!


AMI Bios Section ModeratorBig Grin
<ATTENTION>Exclamation
By requesting, downloading, and flashing a modified
bios you are held responsible for what you choose
to do with it. flash at your own risk! And please
remember to let us know if our mods work for you!

www find
quote
#5
Thanks for doing this. we have a avadirect d900f, with a clevo mobo. Intel raid software 8.8. i will be reflashing the raid rom tonite to your new mod.intel has been very reluctant to provide this. so thank again. i will let you know how things turn out. we are running 3-500gig seagates on this laptop in a raid 5 configuration. the current setup (ver 8,8) keeps flagging drives as bad when they are not.


find
quote
#6
No I replaced the 8.8 rom with the intel 10.0
(04-08-2011, 01:59 AM)tbwanti Wrote: Hi f3bandit!

Thank you so much for the mod! I flashed my BIOS and it looks fine... ok nearly fine Big Grin

After Bootup 1st the Matrix Storage Manager 8.8 shows up and after a few moments the added v10.0 Option ROM apears.... Do I have to disable the v8.8 somewhere in the BIOS?? I didn't found a entry....

Thanks!


AMI Bios Section ModeratorBig Grin
<ATTENTION>Exclamation
By requesting, downloading, and flashing a modified
bios you are held responsible for what you choose
to do with it. flash at your own risk! And please
remember to let us know if our mods work for you!

www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)