Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6518
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 123
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308188
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61533
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19935
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168398
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5962
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5467
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60714
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274663
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 642
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693529
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173984
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 921
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 507
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43056

Lenovo B590 (H1ET85WW) AES-NI Unlock
#11
(01-31-2015, 10:18 PM)scoddly Wrote: Mhh...its gonna take a couple more minutes.
I´m currently createing a dos startup disk with HP usb format tool.
Its performing a normal format on my 32 gb stick ;(
Is it even right following this tutorial: https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-H...GINAL-BIOS
but than copy your files onto the usb stick instead of the ones suggested in the tutorial and then run flash.bat inside the dos system?

Use Rufus: http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

But instead of using FreeDOS, use MS-DOS
find
quote
#12
Hey

I booted into dos but it couldnt flash the bios:
[img][Image: DSC_0638.jpg][/img]

Also look at the amount of bytes. The original seems to have 8 mb and the modifyed 4mb.

best regards
scoddly
find
quote
#13
(01-31-2015, 10:44 PM)scoddly Wrote: Hey

I booted into dos but it couldnt flash the bios:
[img][Image: DSC_0638.jpg][/img]

Also look at the amount of bytes. The original seems to have 8 mb and the modifyed 4mb.

best regards
scoddly

Hi, had to modify fparts.txt

try the attached file

Dont worry if still error 104, i can change fparts again

Edit: Forgot to mention, bios mod is supposed to be 4mb

your laptop has 2 bios chips

8mb and 4mb


Attached Files
.rar   user-scoddly_b590_hiddenoptions_2.rar (Size: 2.86 MB / Downloads: 37)
find
quote
#14
Big Grin 
Hey, :D

It Worked!!!!
[img]http://s30.postimg.org/fckjsi4s1/DSC_0641.jpg
[/img]
[Image: DSC_0642.jpg]
Thanks a lot!

I will take a look at the tools you posted and try figure out if i can enable aes-ni!
but tonight its just too late (5am) to do any further work at all.
Ill work my way through it tomorrow.
Thanks again for your work!

Let me know (via pm) if i can transfer you a donation.

Best regards
scoddly
find
quote
#15
(01-31-2015, 11:13 PM)scoddly Wrote: Hey, Big Grin

It Worked!!!!
[img]http://s30.postimg.org/fckjsi4s1/DSC_0641.jpg
[/img]
[Image: DSC_0642.jpg]
Thanks a lot!

I will take a look at the tools you posted and try figure out if i can enable aes-ni!
but tonight its just too late (5am) to do any further work at all.
Ill work my way through it tomorrow.
Thanks again for your work!

Let me know (via pm) if i can transfer you a donation.

Best regards
scoddly

I'm glad it worked for you, im sorry but i couldnt find any "aes-ni" in your BIOS, ill have a look at other modules on your BIOS later for it as its 4am here, ill PM you.

Thank you
find
quote
#16
UPDATE!!!


I have managed to add AES-NI Support!!!

I will attach here and PM you

https://www.sendspace.com/file/z3ola5
find
quote
#17
(01-31-2015, 11:35 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: UPDATE!!!


I have managed to add AES-NI Support!!!

I will attach here and PM you

https://www.sendspace.com/file/z3ola5

Good morning LosSantos ;)

Wow you are fast! Sadly this one didnt work. I think the flash failed:
[Image: DSC_0644.jpg]

Pay attention to the amount of flashed bytes.

another possibility could be:
"hardware encryption can be blocked in several places"
[https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...ock?page=2]

Thanks a lot!
best regards
scoddly
find
quote
#18
(02-01-2015, 08:04 AM)scoddly Wrote:
(01-31-2015, 11:35 PM)LosSantosPro Wrote: UPDATE!!!


I have managed to add AES-NI Support!!!

I will attach here and PM you

https://www.sendspace.com/file/z3ola5

Good morning LosSantos Wink

Wow you are fast! Sadly this one didnt work. I think the flash failed:
[Image: DSC_0644.jpg]

Pay attention to the amount of flashed bytes.

another possibility could be:
"hardware encryption can be blocked in several places"
[https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...ock?page=2]

Thanks a lot!
best regards
scoddly

Ahh when I did the same proccess on my Z580 it worked, i now have AES-NI according to CPU-Z - could you do me another favour and post another bios dump after flashing the aes-ni? https://app.box.com/s/y2q3dc4eic4veho02m5m

I will then be able to check if my aes-ni mod is on your bios chip

Kind Regards
find
quote
#19
Hey, Smile

Did it:
https://mega.co.nz/#!4NQW1BLB!XTCAxpz2VY...Rr605AcFTY

greetings
scoddly
find
quote
#20
(02-01-2015, 08:35 AM)scoddly Wrote: Hey, Smile

Did it:
https://mega.co.nz/#!4NQW1BLB!XTCAxpz2VY...Rr605AcFTY

greetings
scoddly

Hi, I checked your BIOS dump, my AES-NI mod was NOT there, You may have flashed wrong image.

Please try again with BIOS attached below

Kind Regards


Attached Files
.rar   user-scoddly_b590_hiddenoptions_aes-ni_cpu.rar (Size: 2.86 MB / Downloads: 42)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)