Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1800
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6423
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424591
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224966
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309858
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20327
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169462
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

Lenovo G550 CPU upgrade
#11
Only a real trial.
find
quote
#12
Hi,
yesterday I successfully upgradedĀ to T9600, and I'm wondering if now I'm using the new CPU in full, considering that previous CPU T6600 was @800MHz FSB speed, and the new one T9600 is @1066MHz, virtualization and all other fancy features, or I should enable something in BIOS...and if I have to enable it in BIOS how to do it, considering it is locked for all advanced settings....thanks


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#13
Congratulations! For BIOS unlocking create new topic in other section.
find
quote
#14
One more question, does this mean that my memory works on 533MHz despite the thing it is rated at 1066MHz?
find
quote
#15
It's OK. DDR - Double data rate. So 533Mhz is 1066 Mhz Smile.
find
quote
#16
successfully upgraded to 8GB memory
find
quote
#17
I found the motherboard's mod for quad core CPU supporting.
find
quote
#18
Hi guys, I succesfully upgraded a T7800 on my laptop (old T6570). It works but, after BIOS screen, it shows me the list of the installed hardware and in the end - FB No microcode update loaded for alternate processor. I have to press F1 and system starts but may work only 1-2 min and shutdown.
(I see that system find new T7800 when loaded and install drivers, but still shutdown every time after 1 min)

My bios official for x64bit w7
18CN44WW(v2.53)
CPU spec code is SLAF6.
As I understand, need to inject microcode for new processor, but dont know how.

Can some help me?
find
quote
#19
Try to flash my BIOS mod.
find
quote
#20
(01-31-2017, 11:45 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Try to flash my BIOS mod.

Thx you so much! Test it, and works great ))) problem solved. I'm happy, you do amazing work ))) Cool
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)