Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108052
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425652
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227618
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119723
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 623
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310604
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62225

Lenovo G770 - Already Unlocked BIOS, need Ram Settings to work with 16GB of memory
#11
Well, that BIOS mod was a waste of time.
Lost my Advance tab and everything.
The modder stated that it was "Whitelist" only.
However, I was uncertain what that meant.
It means WI-FI / WWAN

I lost my Dedicated memory, that I had set in the old BIOS.
Any ideas on getting a fully modded BIOS of this version?
find
quote
#12
Hello All;

This is the ROM that I just backed-up from my BIOS.
http://www.knowledge-exchange.org/graph/...V3.10).zip

I use to have an older BIOS MOD installed, but I installed a newer BIOS mod, and the new one removed all my setting.
I have the recent BIOS Update, but that it about it. Advanced tab is missing now, and I am screwed.
I lost the Dedicated Video Ram that I had set to 128MB, it is now setting at 0, and from the manufacture, it was at 64mb.

This is the old BIOS Mod that I used. 
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-L...1#pid56041

This is the MOD that I just installed, that took everything away. (It was a WL Removal Mod, not a full mod)
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/archive/...12013.html
Quote:From: sovem

WL removed only!

Bios mod: Lenovo_G770_V3.10_40cn11ww_PIWG4310_NWL
http://www.mediafire.com/?bh6fpnq2guy825b
Look README to update.
Please post results.



This is the BIOS that I need modded if someone could please assist, that would really rock.
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob..._64bit.exe


This is the ROM that I just backed-up from my BIOS.
http://www.knowledge-exchange.org/graph/...V3.10).zip


I need that ADVANCED Tab back in the BIOS, and whatever else can be unlocked would really help a lot.

This laptop's Chipset states that it will work with 16GB of Ram.
But I need to do something inside of the BIOS, and without the newest MODDED BIOS, I cannot do anything
To make the ram work. (Latest post about the memory issue)

Thanks all
Carrzkiss
find
quote
#13
Unlocking mods don't interest me.
find
quote
#14
(01-15-2017, 11:13 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Unlocking mods don't interest me.

Well, can you at least give some incite as to why the 16GB memory works and then crashes the system?
find
quote
#15
I'm not a theoretician.
find
quote
#16
(01-15-2017, 12:04 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: I'm not a theoretician.

You asked me to post images, I did. However, they were not of the RAM that you needed to see.
If you can tell me what you were looking for, then I will be able to check that, when I can get my hands on the ram.
find
quote
#17
I want to see something strange or unusual.
find
quote
#18
(01-15-2017, 04:19 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: I want to see something strange or unusual.

Really?
Thanks for nothing there pal.
find
quote
#19
I added in the ROM that I just backed up from my BIOS.
It is in 2 sections of the main post, and it is here.
This is the ROM that I just backed-up from my BIOS.
http://www.knowledge-exchange.org/graph/...V3.10).zip

Could someone please help to unlock this thing and open the ADVANCED tab, and whatever else can be unlocked.
If all else, I will have to go back to the previous unlocked v3.06, unless there is a version between 6 and 10 that is already unlocked.
If so, please let me know, so I can give it a shot.
Thanks all
Carrzkiss
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)