Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107987
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3841
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227535
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119712
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

Lenovo IdeaPad Edge E530 - slic 2.1
#11
(03-15-2013, 03:24 AM)sovem Wrote:
(03-15-2013, 03:08 AM)awexer Wrote: I ran bios_mod.exe only.. (before it said 2.07, after bios_mod.exe - it said 2.5 as you can see on the screenshot)
Now I did do it by running/clicking bios_mod.exe - which unpacked(extracted) into a folder with files and from that folder I ran/clicked winuptp.exe which installed the bios. Is there any other way to flash the bios? maybe by doing it manually via USB DOS and some DOS utility? or should I click on other .exe file?

(--also I have seen on the forums similar thread with the same laptop but version 2.07, it seems it was done by you too, because there were also 2 versions.. original and bios_mod.. and readme.txt which said run original first then flash the modded bios.. when I did it it would not allow me than to reflash the bios again because the version of the original and the bios_mod were the same - so thats why I ran bios_mod only this time, due to previous experience)

Try run: winuptp.exe /s

Same thing happens here, I got the same problem as coooooolee, is there any way to avoid the security check and flash our own bios mod? Cheers
find
quote
#12
(04-29-2013, 03:25 AM)xblslhy Wrote: Same thing happens here, I got the same problem as coooooolee, is there any way to avoid the security check and flash our own bios mod? Cheers

OK, try backup bios for mod, please.
https://www.box.com/s/4fepki061ry1s1teavw0
find
quote
#13
(04-29-2013, 03:39 AM)sovem Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 03:25 AM)xblslhy Wrote: Same thing happens here, I got the same problem as coooooolee, is there any way to avoid the security check and flash our own bios mod? Cheers

OK, try backup bios for mod, please.
https://www.box.com/s/4fepki061ry1s1teavw0

Error 103: There are no supported SPI flash devices installed. Please check connectivity and orientation of SPI flash device.

(04-29-2013, 03:39 AM)sovem Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 03:25 AM)xblslhy Wrote: Same thing happens here, I got the same problem as coooooolee, is there any way to avoid the security check and flash our own bios mod? Cheers

OK, try backup bios for mod, please.
https://www.box.com/s/4fepki061ry1s1teavw0

The problem is: I can use ur BIOS provided to flash my laptop, and get SLIC working in order, but I can't mod either your bios or mod by myself----- it will come up with a message like security bios protected etc. So is that means I don't really need to back up my own bios? (As I got error 103)

I am trying to get my hackintosh working with a card which is 168C 002B 2C371A3B
Can you please replace this on ""14E4 4727 060814E4" as I can see this (14E4 4727) in the whitelist. By the way it seems like the bluetooth is also in whitelist, so can u please replace "VID_13D3&PID_3304" on "0A5C 21F4"?

or can u please give me the process of how u made it work?

Thanks in advance!
PS: Newest BIOS http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj12ww.exe
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)