Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6401
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14037
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3651
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224751
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6814
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309804
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169424
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

Lenovo IdeaPad S510p BIOS flash
#1
Hello there,

please excuse my bad english. I hope you understand my problem anyway.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad S510P. I want to install on my Windows 8 Pro this. Unfortunately, the laptop does not allow this installation. It is the message that does not fit the software to the device. The pre-installed OEM version of Windows 8 is currently locked and can no longer be used. Therefore, I would like to install my own Windows. Apparently is stored in the BIOS / UEFI, the only OEM version may be installed. Funtionen as Legacy Support or Secure Boot have been disabled. Unfortunately, an installation of Win 8 is still not possible.

Can the BIOS to flash the other Windows systems can be installed?

I would be glad if you can help with.

Best regards from Germany

Bjoern
find
quote
#2
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
do you have a tool which runs on Ubuntu? Otherwise, I imagine with the Recovery CD's first system restore
find
quote
#4
No use the LiveUSB version of Hiren's Boot DVD 15.2 Restored Edition 1.1 (January 2013)
Download from Google and then execute Win7 x32 (it works well) and You can run all tools !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
Hi,

super that I so quickly get feedback. I installed in the meantime, again with the recovery CDs Windows 8. Activation does not go yet. Key is locked!

How can I choose whether I 64bit with the backup tools or want to test 32bit? My system has 64bit. If I want to start the program Universal bios backup, I get the following message:

Can not identify the BIOS

I can not think straight, that was that was ever modded BIOS installed as a new WLAN card from Intel. Also from this forum.

Hope you can help me.

P.S. I'll try with the Hiren's Boot CD, then sign up again
find
quote
#6
The Backup_Tool12 includes both but Win7 live version works in x32 (don't be afraid as Bios Backup is x64) !!!
Your Bios result is x64 as all Bioses works in x64 (lately) !
Regards

You can use this one too :

http://rghost.net/84CK2SBj7

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
the file ....


https://www.sendspace.com/file/t54nur
find
quote
#8
Can You use these Method to get Win8 Key and let me know the results please ?
I will Produce a new Bios for You !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#9
Which Key? The out of the BIOS? Is it not possible, the query off completely? I have an extra Windows 8 Pro license on CD. This version I bought. The computer will not match from your laptop while attempting to install the software key. Therefore I can not use the Pro license. The original license when the laptop (OEM) case was locked.

I hope that you, despite my poor English know what I mean.
find
quote
#10
Ok friend,
Can You upload a Bios Setup Menu Tab information Screenshot fro me here ?
I need to recover all your laptop Data, if You can prepare an txt file with all these
records upload it too here !
Let me know
Regards

I will prepare a Bios Mod filled with your data into and and a Win8 Key too !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)