Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424154
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3556
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309511
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169145
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274950

Lenovo, X1 Carbin Type 3448-BT4, bios recovery
#11
Hi to all,

I bought all those devices, and mough more. none of them seems to work. Could enybody help me. There is no ather way to install this bios?
find
quote
#12
So let me know . . .
Have You used the SPI PGM and Clip ?
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#13
(10-13-2015, 01:58 PM)BDMaster Wrote: So let me know . . .
Have You used the SPI PGM and Clip ?
Regards


i tried this method,

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

but the problem is could not find suitable size of clip fot my bios. This on instruction is to big. My bios chip is 2,5 mm large. Maybe there is another method that we did not try?
find
quote
#14
Please make some screenshots and upload here so let me see how is It ?
I will check and suggest You how to do !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#15
So I downloaded standard update tool from this link and it works:

http://support.lenovo.com/de/de/downloads/ds039782

But i want to mode this bios. This is the catalog after extracting:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5j0md8ev2h44a...vg0ba?dl=0

in this catalog are bis files:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s3v5br2o3tcp7...SxNva?dl=0

Normaly i use this program four bis modulation:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7e0gswrkjg67s...l.exe?dl=0

But it works only on *.ROM files and in this update tool are *.FL1 and *.FL2

Is it passible to convert FL1 and FL2 file to ROM file and back again? And how?
find
quote
#16
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6hRHbwBDs

Let me know
Regards

P.S. This is not an AMI Bios but Phoenix !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
Photo 
Hi every one,

I have now CH341A Programmer whith Clips. I disassembled my Laptop and i think i found the BIOS CHips:

cFeon QH64-104HIP Q24202D 124015A

NXIC MX25L3206E N21-12G 3L654100 K125076

But i have a problem. When i connect CH314A and insall drivers he dosn't recognize by detect. When i change it manualy he is downlowding empty file. When i try to enything coms error.
Everything is in pictures in attachement.
I did not get the CD whith drivers and program whith the device. I downlowded my self. Maby its their fault. Maby someone has ones that are proofed? In whath order schould I install them (USB Driver->TTL Driver or TTL Driver -> USB Driver)? Schould the device be plugd in time of instalation?

Sorry for my English


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
find
quote
#18
So. I finally got the bios copy direct from Bios chip. My old device was broken.
I have this 2 files from two chips:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lecpqo80b5y9n...bik_a?dl=0

Now I just want to modify them. I try to open them in MMTool but it doesn't work.
Could You tell me which program I could use for modifying this bios?I dont want to do it in Hex Tool, because I don't have idea how.
THX
find
quote
#19
Could someone send me one more time Recovery Tool? I deleted it accidently. THx
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)