Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6681
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6442
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14076
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424645
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3674
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 367
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225160
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6834
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309913
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 677
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20338
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169495
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6423

MS-7728 gpu support
#1
Hello, I would like to apologize at the beginning for my fatal English, supported by a translator. So I have ms7728 with a modified bios to which the link will be placed somewhere at the bottom, I would like to change gpu from GTX 960 4gb to rx480 or r9 280x / 290 or also gtx 1060 and here is my poll or the board will not cause problems with these cards? I would add that 760 / gt610 / 770 worked without a problem


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PTCUOi...eSqASUPHol
find
quote
#2
Wink 
Hello all, does anybody know how to make this MS-7728 motherboard work with the newer GPUs? I've surfed around and read that this motherboard had blacklisted newer GPUs (after I purchased it, wasn't aware that was possible) so now I'm stuck with a motherboard which supports only very very old GPUs (currently on radeon x1550 Big Grin), purchasing a different mobo isn't an option atm, so I was wondering if there was any way to make my GPU work on this mobo.

For info I currently run an i5-2500 CPU, 8 gigs of ram dual channel and had planned on pairing with an r7 250 1GB Powercolor DDR5 (until I buy a better GPU Big Grin!) but to no avail. 

   

GPU was tested on 2 different PC's and it worked fine, but not on my MS-7728 motherboard (also some other very very old GPUs worked with this board when I tested but not my r7 250). Basically what happens is all the fans spin (gpu, cpu, psu, keyboard and mouse light up, tho the keyboard doesn't detect caps lock, num lock or scroll lock) and I get no display, the monitor remains black, so I'm guessing it's not detecting the GPU at all as it's blacklisted or something.

If any other info is needed, please do let me know. Help would be tremendously appreciated!! Big Grin
find
quote
#3
(08-21-2018, 08:29 PM)Xylos Wrote: Hello, I would like to apologize at the beginning for my fatal English, supported by a translator. So I have ms7728 with a modified bios to which the link will be placed somewhere at the bottom, I would like to change gpu from GTX 960 4gb to rx480 or r9 280x / 290 or also gtx 1060 and here is my poll or the board will not cause problems with these cards? I would add that 760 / gt610 / 770 worked without a problem


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PTCUOi...eSqASUPHol

So basically my MSI R9 270 works on this mobo without flashing but Powercolor R9 270 not working , same goes with RX560 not working fans spinning when PC turns on.

So with your modified BIOS i will able to start PC-windows with Powercolor r9 270? Should i do it? You said GTX 760 770 worked perfectly.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)