Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1810
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6428
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14058
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424598
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3665
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 355
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224981
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119223
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6824
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 450
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309861
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62015
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20329
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169465
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6406

Packard Bell easynote ML65 t9400 cpu support
#1
Hello

I have a Packard Bell easynote ML65 with a Phoenix BIOS  and i wanted to add Intel Core 2 Duo t9400 Cpu support.

I am a bit lost, I've tried to flash a bios that I have found in this web for Packard Bell easynote MH35 with WinPhlash but it did not allow me. It says something about "required device or platform not present or so". Anyway it has given me a backup of the current bios.
I've tried to edit this Bios but it says "Invalid ROM length" and I do not how to solve it. 

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#2
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with native CPU.
find
quote
#3
(03-13-2017, 11:39 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with native CPU.

Hello 
Here I sent the two screenshots that you have asked me.

   

   

Thank you in advance.
find
quote
#4
Chipset GL40 doesn't support FSB=1066Mhz. So you can't use T9400.
T8100, T8300, T9300 and T9500 are recommended for upgrade.
find
quote
#5
(03-14-2017, 11:32 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: Chipset GL40 doesn't support FSB=1066Mhz. So you can't use T9400.
T8100, T8300, T9300 and T9500 are recommended for upgrade.

And with T7500 I have tried too, but did not work either.

Is it possible to add this cpu support?
find
quote
#6
What was sSpec of your T7500?
Upload backup of BIOS.
find
quote
#7
They are a copy of my BIOS from Internet and an extraction of a previous release in exe.

I hope they are suitable.

Anyway if you tell me where I can find a tutorial that explains how to add cpu support I would be grateful.


Attached Files
.bin   PB564A.bin (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 14)
.zip   PB564A.zip (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 11)
find
quote
#8
I'm not a tutor.
I still need the sSpec of your T7500.
find
quote
#9
I think it is SLAF8.
find
quote
#10
All BIOS you attached has version P10.
(03-13-2017, 06:06 PM)quiquesk Wrote: Anyway it has given me a backup of the current bios.
I need your P11.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)