Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424435
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3614
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 277
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 204
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 303
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224462
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119166
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 273
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6783
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 402
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309705
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61959
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20273
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169269
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6342
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 822
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5793
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61196

Pavilion G6 2149sr BIOS unlock requiest
#11
(01-25-2015, 04:54 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Np for this moment there isn't any possibility as All have RSA Check internal (Signed
and checked evey time Laptop boots) !!!
Donovan6k said that is doing a deeper research and found a way to bypass that !
We have to wait a little bit yet !
I am sorry Sad
Regards

ok i understand thx for your hlep
find
quote
#12
Anyone? Today teacher start new lesson. I all understand but... He say what i need OS X in Friday! I have working os x, but no QE\Ci without unlocked bios and powered off Intel HD 2000... Ok, if i have ALL not moddable bios, can i install other bios? Because in hp download page i see only f26 and f0a. Sorry my english one more time, its very BAD. Regards, Pavel) Angel
find
quote
#13
It will not change nothing are all RSA Signed and We cannot modify !
We tried with younger one !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#14
Ok, if I understand you correct I cant install unlocked bios(. If this notebook have older bios and it moddable,please,do it, I very need OS X on my notebook... Please...
Regards, Pavel Angel
find
quote
#15
Anyone? I have VERY BIG TROUBLES Sad We started work with Final Cut Pro, and I CANT start it, error with QE\CI((( Anyone, PLEASE HELP!!! My family haven't money for apple stuff... Please... I know what problem everytime solves, but how (sorry my English)
find
quote
#16
Nothing yet !
I am sorry Sad !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#17
Sad . Ok, if I cant unlock, can I change values from other way?
Regards, Pavel Angel Blush
find
quote
#18
I need to change User Acsess Level, yup? Ok, I booted from UEFI shell, write command setup_var 0x59, default value is 0x0, I chaged from 0x1 to 0x3, nothing... Any ideas? And... if only donovan6k can unlock this f@cking bios, how can I contact him?
find
quote
#19
WHY? WHY I cant mod F.0A if this NOT rsa signed and opened by Phoenix tool?
find
quote
#20
Ok, if nobody can mod NOT RSA signed bios, maybe I can? Please, give me some tutorials for NOT rsa signed BIOS)
Regards, Pavel Angel
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)