Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424142
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3555
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 352
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309510
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169144
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274948

Please help me, Award PBSCF2MB.P07 bios
#1
Hi,

I finally found where to ask for help...

I just discovered this forum, and I think this is what I need to solve my problem.

I would like to unlock my bios, so my computer will be able to use 4Gb ram (he recognized it but only use 3, even if I use a x64 OS).

I need help, because I flashed my computer bios with the wrong one, and now it only shows a black screen...

My computer is a Packard Bell desktop Imedia computer, motherboard is foxconn n15235, serial number (reference) PT8907MB-2.0-8ERS2H (P4M8907MB), bios is a phoenix one (PBSCF2MB.P07).

I have the original bios, because I did a backup of it before flashing, and I tried the phoenix crisis recovery tool with a usb key, with no success.

Do you know if this crisis tool works on a desktop computer, or only on laptops?

Please help me, I really need to have my computer back....

Thanks by advance to all for the time you'll take to read my message, I hope to have some good answers soon...
find
quote
#2
HI ,

foxcon mother boards has it`s own BIOS Rescue
Insert recovery floppy disk and reboot to rescue crashed BIOS.

this floppy disk image can be downloaded from foxcon offical website ( i didn`t check that ) .

-aslo the bios chip in desktop computers are removable not soldered , so it can be replaced with a new one or remove it then flash it and place it again .

also , can i knew how your computer reads 4GB ram and only use 3GB in 64Bit OS !
it should read it as 3.5 GB as the 0.5GB is for addressing .
may be you have a dedicated graphics card which use the other 512 MB of ram so it will be 512MB for addressing and other 512MB for vga .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
(08-07-2011, 04:24 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: HI ,

foxcon mother boards has it`s own BIOS Rescue
Insert recovery floppy disk and reboot to rescue crashed BIOS.

this floppy disk image can be downloaded from foxcon offical website ( i didn`t check that ) .

-aslo the bios chip in desktop computers are removable not soldered , so it can be replaced with a new one or remove it then flash it and place it again .

also , can i knew how your computer reads 4GB ram and only use 3GB in 64Bit OS !
it should read it as 3.5 GB as the 0.5GB is for addressing .
may be you have a dedicated graphics card which use the other 512 MB of ram so it will be 512MB for addressing and other 512MB for vga .

I don't know why, it only reads 2.94 GB, maybe due the graphic card...

About the floppy disk image, I checked on foxconn website, but I didn't find anything, could you please help me find it?
find
quote
#4
OK , please give me detailed information about your mother board as all mother boards are sorted by the CPU socket in the offical web site .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
(08-08-2011, 11:09 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: OK , please give me detailed information about your mother board as all mother boards are sorted by the CPU socket in the offical web site .

My Motherboard reference is PT8907MB-2.0-8ERS2H, and just next to the reference is marked P4M8907MB.

Socket is 775.

On the Foxconn website, I found a P4M8907MB-2.0-RS2H, and a P4M8907MB-2.0-KRS2H.

There are files like bios, but I didn't find any recovery tool.

I have the original bios of my motherboard, because I did a backup before flashing, so I just need the tool to create a USB card.

Thanks for your help, I'm waiting your answer with hope Smile
find
quote
#6
YOUR BIOS IS AN AWARD BIOS AND I`M ONLY SPECIALIZED IN PHOENIX , INSYDE , UEFI .
YOU SHOULD POST YOUR REQUEST IN THE AWARD SECTION AS ANY RECOVERY METHOD I WILL GIVE TO YOU WILL NOT WORK CAUSE ITS FOR PHOENIX NOT AWARD .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)