Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224894
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119211
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309842
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169443
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Sony VPCYB Series (R01xxZ7) BIOS Unlock
#1
File: "R0162Z7.fd" Ver.:R0162Z7
ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/PUB/VAIO/Updates...259471.exe
Bios: Thermal Fan Controller, advenced menu hide, etc...
All menus are hidden.
Please help to people with this bios.

USING COMPUTERS:
Sony
VPCYB2M1E/G
VPCYB15AG
VPCYB15AH
VPCYB16KG
VPCYB16KW
VPCYB25AG
VPCYB15KX
VPCYB2M1E/P
VPCYB1S1E


Attached Files
.zip   R0162Z7.zip (Size: 908.24 KB / Downloads: 169)
find
quote
#2
.zip file is not valid
crc fails

please upload it again

Thanks

mc_allan
find
quote
#3
I tried opened.
I'm used 7-zip. May not open winzip or winrar.
7-zip correctly work. (Very high compression)

Thank you for your interest
find
quote
#4
(02-18-2012, 03:12 PM)vaio Wrote: File: "R0162Z7.fd" Ver.:R0162Z7
ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/PUB/VAIO/Updates...259471.exe
Bios: Thermal Fan Controller, advenced menu hide, etc...
All menus are hidden.
Please help to people with this bios.

USING COMPUTERS:
Sony
VPCYB2M1E/G
VPCYB15AG
VPCYB15AH
VPCYB16KG
VPCYB16KW
VPCYB25AG
VPCYB15KX
VPCYB2M1E/P
VPCYB1S1E

vpcyb2l1r

http://www.sony.ru/support/ru/product/VP...59471_5996
find
quote
#5
Hello,
I try to follow guidelines for request.

Here is the link for downloading the latest bios from Sony website:
http://www.sony.fr/support/fr/product/VP...59471_5996

Running a windows test, I've found this information about the bios : InsydeH2O Version CCB.03.60.40R0162Z7

Screenshot of the bios : I don't know how to do that !!!

I don't understand what a whitelisted bios means ... Then I apologize but I can't give further informations on that.

My main issue is activating AHCI for my SSD (Crucial M4).

Feel free to ask me all others informations needed, I'll answer quickly !!

Best regards

Alain
find
quote
#6
Hi

I want to unlock the advanced menu and everything that is possible. Can anyone help me?
I cant find the bios file(rom or something) and dont how to get it from my netbook but here's the link:
Bios exe

Thanks! Smile
find
quote
#7
Is there any news about this mod, i will be very happy to see all bios features of VPCYB2M1 :} this is the file that Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 made.
ps Exusme for uping not corected Request (i gues)

10x


Attached Files
.rom   InsydeCorp.-R0162Z7.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 68)
find
quote
#8
Hello everyone, I was playing around with my bios but I can't do anything about unlocking advanced features, like the clocks frequency, dram timings, GPU memory allocation and others. I made only a SLIC mod, but it's not enough.

Sony Vaio vpcyb1s1e

Offcial SONY download link:
http://www.sony.de/support/de/produc...000259471_5996

Backup I've made with Universal Backup Tool (*.rom):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mm1l9ymj892uq5...0162Z7.rom

Revision of bios: R0162Z7
Type of bios: Insyde Bios /ACPI 2.0

[Image: y4pq.th.jpg]
[Image: 69bx.th.jpg]
[Image: pwr2.th.jpg]
[Image: w7db.th.jpg]
[Image: 2shh.th.jpg]



Thank you very much and appreciate every answer. If there's a solution for Insyde bios to fix it by myself, I'd be very happy too.
find
quote
#9
Big Grin 
I know it has been quite a while but recently I decided to play around with the hardware of this great subnotebook. I've managed to mod the bios myself with the help of some tutorial over the internet and I think I've already unlocked everything in the BIOS.

The Windows Experience Index for my primary storage(SSD) increased from 5.9 to 6.9 after playing with some of the hidden setting. And turning off some ACPI related setting result in a +0.1(from 3.7 to 3.8) to CPU's score too(no overclocking is done yet).

I will try to find if I miss any hidden settings/tabs and will mod again whenever I'm free.

In order to gain access to all the "hidden settings" first you have to enable "AMD Page" in the Advanced tab and save and restart.

Most of the settings should be ok to change. The worst case will just a BSOD and you can revert the settings by rebooting.

But I've noticed that enabling certain setting will result in a brick(for example enabling USB3.0).

In case of a brick, you'll just have to copy a compatible BIOS file(R0162Z7.fd) to a thumb drive and rename the BIOS file to TucanaBRX64.fd (or maybe TucanaBRX64.f). After that plug in the thumb drive and turn on the laptop whl holding Fn + Esc. And the magic will happen.


Attached Files
.rar   R0162Z7_suppress_all_unlocked.rar (Size: 911.21 KB / Downloads: 218)
find
quote
#10
Help with unlock BIOS R0162Z7.

Donwload link http://s02.download.sony.com/BR/pc/ISBSY...1-1041.EXE

thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)