Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
Today 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 63
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 141
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1222111
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118902
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 162
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6644
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308950
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61736
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20103
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168820
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6137
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 664
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5622
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60936
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274808
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24736

[REMOVED]Request for whitelist removal- HP Envy 15t-1100
#1
Hey guys I wanted to swap out my current wireless card (intel 6200) for the 6300. I have the new card with me but before I install it I heard that I had to get a whitelist removal so that the laptop would allow the new card to function.
Heres the Bios and the info:

-Manufacturer: HP
-Product Number: Envy 15t-1100
-Motherboard Model / System Board ID: ????
-Bios revision: F. 2B A
-Bios Type: Insyde

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50501-51000/sp50600.exe

Thats a link to the BIOS.
Thanks.
find
#2
(06-24-2011, 05:05 PM)dreadlord369 Wrote: Hey guys I wanted to swap out my current wireless card (intel 6200) for the 6300. I have the new card with me but before I install it I heard that I had to get a whitelist removal so that the laptop would allow the new card to function.
Heres the Bios and the info:

-Manufacturer: HP
-Product Number: Envy 15t-1100
-Motherboard Model / System Board ID: ????
-Bios revision: F. 2B A
-Bios Type: Insyde

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50501-51000/sp50600.exe

Thats a link to the BIOS.
Thanks.

Already modded by previous request, you can download HERE

Download and flash at your own risk,

Come back and give feedback if it's working fine for you Wink

Nice day
Camilo

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#3
(06-24-2011, 05:31 PM)camiloml Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 05:05 PM)dreadlord369 Wrote: Hey guys I wanted to swap out my current wireless card (intel 6200) for the 6300. I have the new card with me but before I install it I heard that I had to get a whitelist removal so that the laptop would allow the new card to function.
Heres the Bios and the info:

-Manufacturer: HP
-Product Number: Envy 15t-1100
-Motherboard Model / System Board ID: ????
-Bios revision: F. 2B A
-Bios Type: Insyde

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50501-51000/sp50600.exe

Thats a link to the BIOS.
Thanks.

Already modded by previous request, you can download HERE

Download and flash at your own risk,

Come back and give feedback if it's working fine for you Wink

Nice day
Camilo

Cool thank you very much! I'll update you as soon as I flash this and swap the card out.
find
#4
(06-24-2011, 05:41 PM)dreadlord369 Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 05:31 PM)camiloml Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 05:05 PM)dreadlord369 Wrote: Hey guys I wanted to swap out my current wireless card (intel 6200) for the 6300. I have the new card with me but before I install it I heard that I had to get a whitelist removal so that the laptop would allow the new card to function.
Heres the Bios and the info:

-Manufacturer: HP
-Product Number: Envy 15t-1100
-Motherboard Model / System Board ID: ????
-Bios revision: F. 2B A
-Bios Type: Insyde

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50501-51000/sp50600.exe

Thats a link to the BIOS.
Thanks.

Already modded by previous request, you can download HERE

Download and flash at your own risk,

Come back and give feedback if it's working fine for you Wink

Nice day
Camilo

Cool thank you very much! I'll update you as soon as I flash this and swap the card out.

Go and download iit again, previous file was not working fine, MY MISTAKE, sorry Wink

The new one should do the trick fine.

100%_HP_Envy_15t-11xx_sp50600_NoWhiteList.exe

Nice day
Camilo.

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
#5
(06-25-2011, 06:32 AM)camiloml Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 05:41 PM)dreadlord369 Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 05:31 PM)camiloml Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 05:05 PM)dreadlord369 Wrote: Hey guys I wanted to swap out my current wireless card (intel 6200) for the 6300. I have the new card with me but before I install it I heard that I had to get a whitelist removal so that the laptop would allow the new card to function.
Heres the Bios and the info:

-Manufacturer: HP
-Product Number: Envy 15t-1100
-Motherboard Model / System Board ID: ????
-Bios revision: F. 2B A
-Bios Type: Insyde

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50501-51000/sp50600.exe

Thats a link to the BIOS.
Thanks.

Already modded by previous request, you can download HERE

Download and flash at your own risk,

Come back and give feedback if it's working fine for you Wink

Nice day
Camilo

Cool thank you very much! I'll update you as soon as I flash this and swap the card out.

Go and download iit again, previous file was not working fine, MY MISTAKE, sorry Wink

The new one should do the trick fine.

100%_HP_Envy_15t-11xx_sp50600_NoWhiteList.exe

Nice day
Camilo.

Thanks dude, sorry for the late reply, I ran into a little issue, the last time I put the screws back into the laptop, I put them in too tight and I don't have my legitimate screwdriver set here so I haven't been able to install the new card yet. But thanks for the quick update and fix. As said before I'll update again once I get the new card installed.
find
#6
Awesome I just installed the BIOS and the card and its working perfectly! Thanks!
find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)