Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424302
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3592
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224169
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119148
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6309
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61160

[REQ] Fujitsu UH552 Aes-Ni unlock
#1
Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum and don't understand what is possible with bios mods, sorry if my request is stupid.
I've recently buy a fujitsu laptop with intel i5 3317U, which have AES-NI instructions, but I coudn't find a solution in bios to enable this feature.

It's a pheonix bios. I've successfully do a bios backup but when I open with pbe, but i get an error (no BCPs).

Is there a solution ?

The link to the official rom

Thanks

http://webdownloads.ts.fujitsu.com/downl...lmXWpcaR4n
find
quote
#2
http://rghost.ru/49688174
test. I can still open the hidden menu

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#3
Thanks

I've flashed with winflash32.exe in windows 7.
There is no new option or menu in bios

What I have to do to open hidden menu in bios ?
Is there a special keyboard combination to show it.
find
quote
#4
(10-25-2013, 10:13 AM)rnouf Wrote: Thanks

I've flashed with winflash32.exe in windows 7.
There is no new option or menu in bios

What I have to do to open hidden menu in bios ?
Is there a special keyboard combination to show it.

You are asked to enable AES-NI instructions, I did it. Smile Works?
I can open the hidden menu for your bios .... that I need photos of all your bios menu

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#5
No it doesn't work, Aes-ni still missing.
Here the link to a zip file containing photos of my bios screen and a cpu-z

http://rghost.net/49721489
find
quote
#6
http://rghost.ru/49722225

tests and give report

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#7
No it doesn't work, test with windows and cpuz, and with linux with cat /proc/cpuinfo
For information, under linux rdmsr 0x13c indicate 3, so aes-ni still locked by bios
find
quote
#8
are you sure that the BIOS mod installed successfully? Appeared new menu in the BIOS?

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#9
(10-25-2013, 01:16 PM)Oleh Wrote: are you sure that the BIOS mod installed successfully?
I think so. I've just done a second time flash with the second bios.rom. First time, more stars * was indicate
http://rghost.net/49723265

(10-25-2013, 01:16 PM)Oleh Wrote: Appeared new menu in the BIOS?
No new menu in bios.

I use windows 7 32bits, I've picked winflash32 from the auto-extract file in the fujitsu official bios version 2.15
find
quote
#10
strange .... I do not have your laptop, so it is hard to work .... do another experiment...turn up the hidden menu
http://rghost.ru/49724491
tests and give report

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)