Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6678
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6441
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14075
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 148
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424641
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3672
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 241
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 366
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225146
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119237
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 310
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6834
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309908
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 677
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20337
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169493
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6420

[REQUEST] ACER VN7-593G Bios Unlock
#1
Laptop ACER VN7-593G
CPU: i7-7700HQ
GPU: GTX 1060
RAM: 16 GB DDR4, 2400 speed

Current Bios Version: 1.11


Hi, I wanted to know if it was possible to mod my Bios. I want to access the advanced features and see if I can switch my GPU to discrete mode, as well as tinker with a few other features. 

The only Bios features I can access are: Information, Main, Security, Boot, and Exit

I saw someone made a thread for the VN7-572G and successfully unlocked the advanced features in their bios. I was just wondering if it was possible to do the same for mine.


I've never really modded a bios before, so I was wondering if someone could help me/point me in the right direction. I've attached the bios file down below.
find
quote
#2
Thanks to Dudu2002's help via email correspondence, I was able to unlock the advanced configuration settings on my Acer VN7-593G Bios. Works perfect. Because my laptop's Bios is rewrite-protected, I had to purchase a USB SPI-programmer and a SOIC8 clip. This would allow me to read, erase, and rewrite a modded Bios onto the Bios chip without having to physically remove it. The hardest part was learning how to get the programming software provided by Dudu2002 to properly detect the Bios chip. You must get the programming software to detect your Bios chip, otherwise you will not be able to properly read or dump the Bios file and give it to your Bios modder. For my specific Bios chip, I had to actually turn keep the laptop battery plugged in, as well as plug in the AC adapter to my laptop while trying to detect the Bios chip. Your laptop may be different. According to a thread I found, other Bios modders have stated some laptops require the battery and power to be completely disconnected, while other laptops require the battery and power to always be connected when trying to detect the Bios chip with programming software. If you have difficulty detecting your laptop, you will have to experiment with battery+power connected/disconnected.

In all honesty, this whole process should only take maybe a few hours. It took way longer for me because I had no idea why the programmer software was not detecting my Bios chip until I did some research on other Bios modding forums. Once you can detect the Bios chip, everything else is incredibly easy. Hopefully this information will help any of you reading this post.
find
quote
#3
Hi I have a tl866II plus programmer. Could you send me the modded bios file for vn7-593g? Could you also tell me the code of the chip of the bios to be flashed? Do I need to keep the battery and power connected while doing this? Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#4
Hello dear Modders,
I would like to ask for your help to get a modded BIOS for my Notebook.
Laptop ACER VN7-593G
Bios Version: 1.11

I would like to prepare my BIOS dump file, but I dont know what tool (for Windows) to use.

Thanks in advance for your reply or PM.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)