Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224630
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309748
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

[REQUEST] ASUS P5GC-MX for Core 2 Duo E8600 Support
#1
Hello anyone. I have Old Motherboard ASUS P5GC-MX.
I'm use Pentium D 945 now, and planning to upgrade to Core 2 Duo E8600 3,33 GHz.

When I check and try to update my bios with official ASUS P5GC-MX Bios update trough official ASUS Bios Update Utility, it's always fail.
Same thing happen when i try the update using afudos. But now, the error showing is about something like ROMID not compatible due to the pre-installed modified jooyontech BIOS version inside my BIOS Chip and I think it isn't an ASUS Official one.

So I backup that bios using AFUDOS and want somebody to help me to doing a modification to make my Old Mobo at least support Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz.

I see in the Official ASUS Website that my motherboard are supporting all Core 2 Duo Processor even the speed is bottleneck at 800 Mhz while the processor I mentioned are 1333 MHz FSB Speed.

Here is the link to my AMI Bios Backup P5GC-MX-NTECH.ROM
And this is the Official latest BIOS link from Official ASUS site. P5GC-MX-ASUS-0518.zip


I Also attached my backup BIOS in this post if the link is broken or not working
Thx before. And sorry for bad english. I will donate if I succed to Install the new Processor.  Wink
Blush Blush Blush


Attached Files
.rom   P5GC-MX-NTECH.ROM (Size: 512 KB / Downloads: 16)
find
quote
#2
FYI. The rom fail to flash with the error ROMID not compatible. :/
Please anyone help me to add the latest Microcode from the latest Motherboard BIOS i post above.
find
quote
#3
You need to update MicroCode, may be so I t needs to check latest one !

Look here :

http://rghost.net/8kBjVb7VL

http://rghost.net/6szlny7RX

   

   

I will operate on MyDigitalLife forum :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...s/page1996

Write to me there
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
p5gc-mx revision 3.02g this board is stuck with a celeron single core procesor  I can't find any updates to the bios and i have two dual core procesors the e5700 and E3400 (both boot but wont go to desktop the screen gets blured)
I mistaken it for a standard P5GC-MX but that bios wont flash.Help would be much appreciated
find
quote
#5
May be you need flash bios updates from this mobo P5GC-MX/1333 as written here ?
find
quote
#6
(04-09-2018, 11:59 AM)LLC Wrote: May be you need flash bios updates from this mobo P5GC-MX/1333 as written here ?
Yes, you are right.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)